Gary Leon Ridgway a.k.a. The Green River Killer (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

He is a strange cat. I mean he doesn't look very big one would think he could have been taken down by one of these girls BUT who knows what one would do in that situation. His wife has crazy eyes and I hope she got tested for every STD thats out in the world poor woman.
He used the element of suprise.Usually choked them out from behind.Psychotic adrenaline, gives you tremendous strength,even if you are not that big physically.

This is yet another classic case of a killer targeting prostitutes.I think that , in most cases, the fact that they are sex workers, is inceidental.Phychopaths have an inability maintain normal intimate relationships.Being human, they have sexual desires that need to be met.Sex workers will overlook negative aspects of a john ,because they are motivated by either money or drugs.He doesn't have to fulfill her emotionally ,because he can't.Nor does he have the desire to.It is also the realization of the fact that she would not give him the time of day, unless payed.This is often a big trigger.

Excellent(and pretty obvious) points there; but its "psychopath" not "phychopaths";)

He used the element of suprise.Usually choked them out from behind.Psychotic adrenaline, gives you tremendous strength,even if you are not that big physically.

Exactly; look at Pee Wee Gaskins, 5ft 4 inches tall and probably weighed 7 stone soaking wet, but, if his autobiography "Final Truth" is to be believed, he had the ability to abduct two and three people at one time, torturing one while the others looked on even; fear is a big sapper of strength I would imagine in those circumstances, and theres always hope that if one complies, mercy will be shown.

Exactly; look at Pee Wee Gaskins, 5ft 4 inches tall and probably weighed 7 stone soaking wet, but, if his autobiography "Final Truth" is to be believed, he had the ability to abduct two and three people at one time, torturing one while the others looked on even; fear is a big sapper of strength I would imagine in those circumstances, and theres always hope that if one complies, mercy will be shown.
Very true.Fear an the hope given that they will be set free once compliant.BTK was able to kill whole families like this.

social outcast

karma can be expected
Concerning the fellow Gaskins, the time period must be took in to account. Although his crimes went into the 70's it must be noted that the attitudes and social personas at that time were pretty well yet reserved and even docile. The attitudes of woman in this day and age are particularly upfront and head strong. Although it might get them killed by a perpetrator, that had they complied with his demands may have let them live, there is no denying a fellow like Gaskns would have to think of new ways to out-manuever his victims in order to achieve his goal.

treeghost

winter sucks
Well he had a job and all the other normal things he upheld. A wife fit that mold as did the rest. He was probably very grateful for her and definitely made sure she was well played. I liken her to a bishop on a chessboard. Queen was most definitely his :rose: Mom :rose:

I was wondering who he was out there killing over and over again.

I agree with some of that Bloodstone, but he WAS married for year's. What about fulfilling his wife's emotional and sexual need's, she didn't know any of this was going on and adored him, so he must have been normal to some extent.He MUST have had some desire to fulfill his wife's need's.
It's just like they say,love can be blind.He may have just been giving her what he knew she desired.A bad person will typically try to show and convince people that they are good.Master manipulation.If you are married or have a significant other,do you know his exact whereabouts at all times ? Oh ,the masks that people wear...

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
Well he had a job and all the other normal things he upheld. A wife fit that mold as did the rest. He was probably very grateful for her and definitely made sure she was well played. I liken her to a bishop on a chessboard. Queen was most definitely his :rose: Mom :rose:
SO, He wet the bed into his teen's and his:rose: Mom:rose: would bleach the sheet's, and then wash his GENITAL'S!! He said he would fantasize while watching her sunbathe and want to rip her flesh and rape her!! Sick Mother fucker!!:eek:

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
It's just like they say,love can be blind.He may have just been giving her what he knew she desired.A bad person will typically try to show and convince people that they are good.Master manipulation.If you are married or have a significant other,do you know his exact whereabouts at all times ? Oh ,the masks that people wear...
Oh, I agree with that assessment 100%! It was 1 more way he could seem normal in his existence as A faithful Husband!

SO, He wet the bed into his teen's and his:rose: Mom:rose: would bleach the sheet's, and then wash his GENITAL'S!! He said he would fantasize while watching her sunbathe and want to rip her flesh and rape her!! Sick Mother fucker!!:eek:
I am sure that the bed wetting was a big source of embarassment for him.He probably found his mothers washing him at that age ,demeaning and at the same time arousing.When he got older, I am sure that it was his mothers face he saw in each of his victims.The necrophilia,is an attempt to prolong the experience as much as physically possible.They say that sex is all in the mind,so to people like this,the fact they are dead is irrelevant.

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
I am sure that the bed wetting was a big source of embarassment for him.He probably found his mothers washing him at that age ,demeaning and at the same time arousing.When he got older, I am sure that it was his mothers face he saw in each of his victims.The necrophilia,is an attempt to prolong the experience as much as physically possible.They say that sex is all in the mind,so to people like this,the fact they are dead is irrelevant.
Excellent response! Could not have said it better!

Serial killers are one size fits all category. They can be anybody. Forensic profiling, although truly useful, is limited only to what's left at the scene of the crime, appromixation of possible age, race and gender, and if there were more than one perpetrator. That's why it takes years before they are brought to justice, if they have lived long enough for that. Most of them, if not all, don't really commit crimes in their neighborhood, they go hunting some place else. Believe or not, neighbors of some serial killers who were interviewed, most of the time say that they couldn't believe it was mr. good ol smith next door that did those people. Because they also tend to be mindful of how they project themselves in front of familiar faces without the world knowing that somebody else is just underneath that superficial mask.

Back