Gender Neutral Barbies SMFH (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
It's just a company trying to capitalize on a trend. Barbie is dying and has been for sometime. The build your own/create your own character thing has been going on for years now, Matel is aiming at a new untapped market.

bew

STFU
1571485562504.png

Gone crazy back soon

Farts in elevators
Why cant they just be tomboy barbies??? Like why do we have to make up new names and insist that young children have to change their entire fucking gender.
Why do we have to believe if a boy plays with dolls he has a gender identity issue? Or if a girl would rather watch football and play with cars she has the same problem? I dont know about the rest of ya'll but I'm not the same person I was when I was 6, I grew up and things changed

BabeeLilith

(Lil' dead bitch)
Why do we have to believe if a boy plays with dolls he has a gender identity issue? Or if a girl would rather watch football and play with cars she has the same problem? I dont know about the rest of ya'll but I'm not the same person I was when I was 6, I grew up and things changed
Exactly. I hated wearing dresses and playing with dolls up until middle school. It didnt mean i wanted to become a trans man

weeone

Well Known Member
Gender fluid, what the fooook ?????? I must be really old, I was born 1971, then you knew your sexuality, if you had a man tail you were a boy, if you had a lady front bottom you were a girl, simples !!!!
"Lady front bottom" wtf ?

samael88

Well Known Member
My son is 15 and at his school they have posters up saying 'I'm gender neutral, get over it' - he made a poster and put it up on the wall at school and it said 'I'm a normal heterosexual, get over it', seems its him who is the minority.

I'm so glad i graduated before all this shit started to infect the schools. I'm positive my high school would be right along with all this trans/non binary bs. I'm cool with people doing what they want but when they become an adult. Don't infect places of learning with this propaganda. Also don't force companies, states or individuals into bending over backwards just to facilitate your personality quirk. People need to grow up and start worrying about real life shit, not about who misgendered who

Back