German cops clearing coal mining protest camps (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Who is this "Noone" character I always hear about? He always seems to be doing the kind of stuff that no one would do.

They have been globalized.
Who the fuck is "Greta"?
Gerd is a nice bloke though, he's a coal miner

IMG_20230119_125046.jpg

Castrated country, owned by good ole USA and Russia, filled with niggers fresh outta jungle, goat fuckers with criminal history, all celebrating their birthday on January first, year unknownโ€ฆmain produce being beer, and some unrelevant crappy engineeringโ€ฆyou suck anglo-saxon cock since day one โ€ฆsatisfied?
Amazing how 80 years of incessant self hatred has turned the light of the world into a bunch of bungling cucks. This is the price they pay for their grandparents trying to save humanity and the planet. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Milokliz

Rookie
Amazing how 80 years of incessant self hatred has turned the light of the world into a bunch of bungling cucks. This is the price they pay for their grandparents trying to save humanity and the planet. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
While being in Germany, doing business for Uncle Sammy, i asked some Krauts, why you letting in that filth into Germany, goddamn niggers, and sandniggersโ€ฆthey fucking afraid to say anything negative about it ๐Ÿ˜‚

Lol nice... I was thinking it's the love child of David Thewlis and Johnny platten

View attachment 651879View attachment 651880View attachment 651881
Shouldnโ€™t that retarded bitch be in school or working or something like that, instead of doing jack shit and wasting time?

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Shouldnโ€™t that retarded bitch be in school or working or something like that, instead of doing jack shit and wasting time?
Like you said it was pure publicity for her, and ironically(?) her plastic jacket that needs petrochemicals to be crafted. All those abandoned houses and the land those idiots glued themselves too, it's the mining company who owns it all. The only people who cared were the squatters and inner-city yuppies Greta ropes in. Mission accomplished though she got her head plastered all over the internet and TV again.

Back