beatings *Warning* Immigrant girls bully, spit&beat German girl in public (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

cutievixen

Fresh Meat
Hi there,

here's a viral video that is heatedly discussed in Germany right now. It's about a 12-years old German girl which is harrassed, beaten and bullied by immgrant girls in the state of Schleswig-Holstein. 😕

The video is just a snipped of the full tragedy: The girl was bullied for hours!!! She is in hospital and heavily traumatized. We have increasing problems with reckless brutality among teenagers...mostly of immigrant background.

Small summary of the video: The mobsters continously want her to close her eyes so they can beat her and throw stuff at her. The girl says she can't, a girl spit in her face, and, later in the video, she can't properly breath anymore and has a panic attack. Then the mobsters tell her to play nice ("say that you have lovesickness or we will beat you harder") because a pedestrian is walking buy...so the mobsters fake friendlyness and laugh to each other. Then the video ends.

I can't tell what I think about it...if I would, I'd be banned for sure. ☠️

View attachment 668489
Even if u didn't speak the language u could hear every word. Bullying is something I take to my core, it's a violent act that's not being taken seriously even after thousands of suicides as young as 11yrs old. These kids that conflict this kind of violence in person and especially online never has so much aas a 1day suspension. This shit needs to be put into the books as a crime. These bully's as seen here act as if there so tough until adults come towards the incident then all of a sudden there all a bunch of pussys acting as if there consoling a kid from their school as they walked pass. Telling her that if she says anything they'll hurt her or even worse. These kids all need to be lined up bullied themselves best to a pulp and get kicked outta school. But of course if this happened they would only take their anger out on her sometime later.

Silvie 💋

Rookie
no, she has to tell the truth about what happened...dirty little sluts...I swear if it was my daughter...an eye for an eye!!! 🤬

Girls are SOOOOO cruel to others these days in their school year age. It's horrid. My daughter was 11 getting bullied by a gang at school and the teachers did NOTHING. So I decided to get her to do some self defence, videos, online and classes also I've done training for my S.I.A badge.
She has NO problems now. She was 16 yesterday and is quite Hard now. :)
But the bullying messed her up.fpr.quite a while.
Very good! 👍My daughter is eight and is bullied by three girls. I will do the same as you!!! Children can be very cruel...I would like to do something, but then I'll go to prison and my daughter will be all alone. The teachers don't do anything about this sort of thing, you're right! Neither do the parents...unfortunately! 😡

Does anyone know what they are saying to her? That was hard to watch.I have no use for anyone that picks on someone who hasn’t done anything to deserve it.poor little girl is so terrified

🖤💕🤍Please let your daughter know that I am proud of her and I wish her a very 💖✨💖✨Happy Birthday ✨💖✨💖🧸
They probably broke her nose and they are threatening her...if she says something to the cops it will get worse...then she should close her eyes and not cry...

Last edited:

spark84

Fresh Meat
Hi there,

here's a viral video that is heatedly discussed in Germany right now. It's about a 12-years old German girl which is harrassed, beaten and bullied by immgrant girls in the state of Schleswig-Holstein. 😕

The video is just a snipped of the full tragedy: The girl was bullied for hours!!! She is in hospital and heavily traumatized. We have increasing problems with reckless brutality among teenagers...mostly of immigrant background.

Small summary of the video: The mobsters continously want her to close her eyes so they can beat her and throw stuff at her. The girl says she can't, a girl spit in her face, and, later in the video, she can't properly breath anymore and has a panic attack. Then the mobsters tell her to play nice ("say that you have lovesickness or we will beat you harder") because a pedestrian is walking buy...so the mobsters fake friendlyness and laugh to each other. Then the video ends.

View attachment 668489
I have a 12 year old daughter, they did this to my daughter I’d be going to prison for murder.

qwepoi1

Rookie
Hi there,

View attachment 668489
PUNKASS COWARD'S beating on one little girl...their time is coming...

Rballking77

Fresh Meat
Hi there,

View attachment 668489
i cant stand bullies !!!!!!!

Back