beatings *Warning* Immigrant girls bully, spit&beat German girl in public (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
That's exactly what a friend of mine did. His son was constantly being bullied by an older and bigger boy until my friend who was fed up with it went round and told the boys dad "If he comes home once more and tells me your son bullied him I will come straight round here and kick you fucking unconcious". My friend is not a big guy but he is solid and is no mug when it kicks off. His son did not get bothered again.
Yeah, there are moments when you just have to take matters into your own hands and just go medieval.

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
Does anyone know what they are saying to her? That was hard to watch.I have no use for anyone that picks on someone who hasn’t done anything to deserve it.poor little girl is so terrified

🖤💕🤍Please let your daughter know that I am proud of her and I wish her a very 💖✨💖✨Happy Birthday ✨💖✨💖🧸
Will do :)

DerWilderer

~Sanity is for the weak~
Right. Because the site is called Gore and your screen name is Gore, dumbfuck
You do understand the nature of gore, pain, hurt and harm, don't you? 😏

Not all horror done to people leads to bloody, physical gore. More often than not, the most intense harm done to people is INNER, PSYCHICAL DAMAGE, not bodily damage. Because small to moderate wounds on the outside heal much easier and faster than harm done to one's soul. And in this case, the harm done to the psyche and soul of this little girl is just overwhelming! It will certainly affect her life as long as she lives, dammit: Entirely traumatisized and torn apart. And by the way, she was harrassed for hours, and this included squeezing out cigarettes on her face. It's just not on the video.

Regarding your "gore", I bet watching this video is a bit more difficult to view for many Goregrish members than watching the 15242th generic Indian hanging suicide photo. Alone the fact that the victim is of White/European heritage makes a difference, because most Goregrish members are of European ancestry, and watching people of the own kind getting hurt is more difficult to "accept" than people of different origin. Part of our genes.

Wayne Kümmertz

Well Known Member
Iam sick of it.
Germany more and more becomes the shithole of Europe.
Every day some knife attacks, bullying around and other stuff, by those invaders from Syria, Afghanistan and Maghreb aso.
FINIS GERMANIA

oh my god, another german who just posts shit because he doesn't know what else to do.
Germans are the biggest cowards and cunts afraid of their own shadow.
because today you can't cope with foreigners and it's better not to risk getting fucked, you shut up and invent fairy tales and play the Internet Rambo. As for the video itself,
These are all German girls who act like foreigners, only simulated in a rather stupid way.
...Says the bitch made, faggot fuck, shitskinned nigger on the internet. It's OK monkey, we get it, you're a pathetic broke ass criminal who has no real life whatsoever.

That girl was killed in forest with a knife for telling her teacher about this bullying. She was stabbed 30 times and left to bleed out.
Citation greatly needed.....

I can deal with all these fuked up murders cannibals tortures accidents etc .... but this shit breaks my heart and infuriates me, if somebody did this to my child hell I’d have ya dads arse raped in front of you, ya mamas hair torched and ya cat hung and gutted little twats..... couldn’t even watch it after the first 3 seconds that poor baby 🤬

nogitain

Rookie
I really wish I was there when it happened so I could have beaten up those fk immigrant. This shit makes me furious.

ZZZBen

This user was banned
Maybe stop importing hordes and hordes of immigrants from crime-ridden backwater countries in the M.E. or Africa, without exhaustive screening.

I’m the last person who will bad mouth someone for being black or Muslim or whatever, but open border policies can have consequences that end up hurting your countrymen more than anything.

Qtek2020

Luv inside of the human body
Hi there,

here's a viral video that is heatedly discussed in Germany right now. It's about a 12-years old German girl which is harrassed, beaten and bullied by immgrant girls in the state of Schleswig-Holstein. 😕

The video is just a snipped of the full tragedy: The girl was bullied for hours!!! She is in hospital and heavily traumatized. We have increasing problems with reckless brutality among teenagers...mostly of immigrant background.

Small summary of the video: The mobsters continously want her to close her eyes so they can beat her and throw stuff at her. The girl says she can't, a girl spit in her face, and, later in the video, she can't properly breath anymore and has a panic attack. Then the mobsters tell her to play nice ("say that you have lovesickness or we will beat you harder") because a pedestrian is walking buy...so the mobsters fake friendlyness and laugh to each other. Then the video ends.

I can't tell what I think about it...if I would, I'd be banned for sure. ☠️

View attachment 668489
Is she German? She should die

Brother Birt

Bloody Tiddies!
An armed society is a polite society. 1 person w/firearm=5 unarmed. Furthermore, taking all of them out with guns is still easy given the fact that they are probably not trained to act together like a unit so it's as easy as popping shithead gangbangers. Bring back your guns, Germany!

I do not see how this has to do with immigration. German kids can also be nasty. And all sorts of people get bullied and bully others. But racist people will use examples like this to support their naive way of thinking. I do see a problem in how these kids were raised. The bullies for bullying and the bullied for being so passive and not doing anything about it. Fuck racists.

An armed society is a polite society. 1 person w/firearm=5 unarmed. Furthermore, taking all of them out with guns is still easy given the fact that they are probably not trained to act together like a unit so it's as easy as popping shithead gangbangers. Bring back your guns, Germany!
A society armed with highly educated citizens is a polite and successful society. The USA is the perfect example of how easy access to firearms brings the worst out of their people.

Maybe people wouldn't hate immigrants as much as they do if immigrants wouldn't GIVE THEM A REASON TO!
These are all girls born and raised in Germany. Their level of education has nothing to do with their race. But racist people will always use footage like this to support their naive world view. When mass shootings in the US happen and the shooter was american, americans say "Ban the guns!", but if the shooter was a mexican, they say "Close the border!". This is no different. The problem here is not where these girls come from, but their education. There are highly educated immigrants in Germany as well as very poorly educated germans. Maybe poorly educated people are the problem, regardless of where they come from.

Last edited:

machopants

Rookie
America is far from a polite society

Reactions: McM

AlgorMortez

Fresh Meat
As a girl who has been bullied in this way almost exactly makes my blood boil and if only i lived in Germany and my life still went the way it did..... those bitches would learn a valuable lesson and I'd smile in my fucking mugshot. Call me sensitive idgaf. Bullying is not fucking okay. It causes severe psychological problems I would know... that poor girl.

bigsalad

Forum Veteran
Hi there,

here's a viral video that is heatedly discussed in Germany right now. It's about a 12-years old German girl which is harrassed, beaten and bullied by immgrant girls in the state of Schleswig-Holstein. 😕

The video is just a snipped of the full tragedy: The girl was bullied for hours!!! She is in hospital and heavily traumatized. We have increasing problems with reckless brutality among teenagers...mostly of immigrant background.

Small summary of the video: The mobsters continously want her to close her eyes so they can beat her and throw stuff at her. The girl says she can't, a girl spit in her face, and, later in the video, she can't properly breath anymore and has a panic attack. Then the mobsters tell her to play nice ("say that you have lovesickness or we will beat you harder") because a pedestrian is walking buy...so the mobsters fake friendlyness and laugh to each other. Then the video ends.

I can't tell what I think about it...if I would, I'd be banned for sure. ☠️

View attachment 668489
Hitler knew

Back