beatings *Warning* Immigrant girls bully, spit&beat German girl in public (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DerWilderer

~Sanity is for the weak~
Hi there,

here's a viral video that is heatedly discussed in Germany right now. It's about a 12-years old German girl which is harrassed, beaten and bullied by immgrant girls in the state of Schleswig-Holstein. 😕

The video is just a snipped of the full tragedy: The girl was bullied for hours!!! She is in hospital and heavily traumatized. We have increasing problems with reckless brutality among teenagers...mostly of immigrant background.

Small summary of the video: The mobsters continously want her to close her eyes so they can beat her and throw stuff at her. The girl says she can't, a girl spit in her face, and, later in the video, she can't properly breath anymore and has a panic attack. Then the mobsters tell her to play nice ("say that you have lovesickness or we will beat you harder") because a pedestrian is walking buy...so the mobsters fake friendlyness and laugh to each other. Then the video ends.

I can't tell what I think about it...if I would, I'd be banned for sure. ☠️

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
Hi there,

here's a viral video that is heatedly discussed in Germany right now. It's about a 12-years old German girl which is harrassed, beaten and bullied by immgrant girls in the state of Schleswig-Holstein. 😕

The video is just a snipped of the full tragedy: The girl was bullied for hours!!! She is in hospital and heavily traumatized. We have increasing problems with reckless brutality among teenagers...mostly of immigrant background.

Small summary of the video: The mobsters continously want her to close her eyes so they can beat her and throw stuff at her. The girl says she can't, a girl spit in her face, and, later in the video, she can't properly breath anymore and has a panic attack. Then the mobsters tell her to play nice ("say that you have lovesickness or we will beat you harder") because a pedestrian is walking buy...so the mobsters fake friendlyness and laugh to each other. Then the video ends.

I can't tell what I think about it...if I would, I'd be banned for sure. ☠️

View attachment 668489
Kids these days are a fuckin disgrace. If they're not huge pussies, they're little pieces of shit that deserve to be beat and spit on

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
Girls are SOOOOO cruel to others these days in their school year age. It's horrid. My daughter was 11 getting bullied by a gang at school and the teachers did NOTHING. So I decided to get her to do some self defence, videos, online and classes also I've done training for my S.I.A badge.
She has NO problems now. She was 16 yesterday and is quite Hard now. :)
But the bullying messed her up.fpr.quite a while.

Does anyone know what they are saying to her? That was hard to watch.I have no use for anyone that picks on someone who hasn’t done anything to deserve it.poor little girl is so terrified

Girls are SOOOOO cruel to others these days in their school year age. It's horrid. My daughter was 11 getting bullied by a gang at school and the teachers did NOTHING. So I decided to get her to do some self defence, videos, online and classes also I've done training for my S.I.A badge.
She has NO problems now. She was 16 yesterday and is quite Hard now. :)
But the bullying messed her up.fpr.quite a while.
🖤💕🤍Please let your daughter know that I am proud of her and I wish her a very 💖✨💖✨Happy Birthday ✨💖✨💖🧸

Monty 4k

The meaning of life is to give life meaning
oh my god, another german who just posts shit because he doesn't know what else to do.
Germans are the biggest cowards and cunts afraid of their own shadow.
because today you can't cope with foreigners and it's better not to risk getting fucked, you shut up and invent fairy tales and play the Internet Rambo. As for the video itself,
These are all German girls who act like foreigners, only simulated in a rather stupid way.

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
Why is this on Goregrish? I see no macabre or violence. It’s certainly an assault by classmates but they have school / code rules to adhere to and the stupid girls doing the instigating will be suspended for at least a week. Perhaps 2 if they see the video.

Back