beatings *Warning* Immigrant girls bully, spit&beat German girl in public (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

igotyour40acres

Forum Veteran
I live in Texas, and, if you aren't aware, we have a few illegal aliens here. In the last 6 months, probably 70% of all fast food workers have been replace with immigrants, same for most labor jobs and cleaning services. Any apartment complex that folded during covid was quickly bought by Blackrock, and now they're packing the units with illegal aliens. I guarantee they have a contract with the government who pays way above market price for their rent. Totally illegal, completely planned, and you can bet every one of them will have a ballot cast in their name next election.

Qtek2020

Luv inside of the human body
Hi there,

here's a viral video that is heatedly discussed in Germany right now. It's about a 12-years old German girl which is harrassed, beaten and bullied by immgrant girls in the state of Schleswig-Holstein. 😕

The video is just a snipped of the full tragedy: The girl was bullied for hours!!! She is in hospital and heavily traumatized. We have increasing problems with reckless brutality among teenagers...mostly of immigrant background.

Small summary of the video: The mobsters continously want her to close her eyes so they can beat her and throw stuff at her. The girl says she can't, a girl spit in her face, and, later in the video, she can't properly breath anymore and has a panic attack. Then the mobsters tell her to play nice ("say that you have lovesickness or we will beat you harder") because a pedestrian is walking buy...so the mobsters fake friendlyness and laugh to each other. Then the video ends.

I can't tell what I think about it...if I would, I'd be banned for sure. ☠️

View attachment 668489
Maybe that girl already kill herself

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Hi there,

here's a viral video that is heatedly discussed in Germany right now. It's about a 12-years old German girl which is harrassed, beaten and bullied by immgrant girls in the state of Schleswig-Holstein. 😕

The video is just a snipped of the full tragedy: The girl was bullied for hours!!! She is in hospital and heavily traumatized. We have increasing problems with reckless brutality among teenagers...mostly of immigrant background.

Small summary of the video: The mobsters continously want her to close her eyes so they can beat her and throw stuff at her. The girl says she can't, a girl spit in her face, and, later in the video, she can't properly breath anymore and has a panic attack. Then the mobsters tell her to play nice ("say that you have lovesickness or we will beat you harder") because a pedestrian is walking buy...so the mobsters fake friendlyness and laugh to each other. Then the video ends.

View attachment 668489
This should teach her to fight back against those semi-human invaders

Last edited:

GEE3

A dude, playing a dude, disguised as anotha dude.
Send the little inbred cunts back to there hell-hole of a home country. Mass immigration is not a positive thing as what the media likes to portray. Those fags at Reddit gave me a ban for pointing out the fact (source included) that sex crimes went up substantially when the "poor migrants" migrated into the asylum countries that the retarded leadership approved of. A young white girl was violently raped by a man from the Middle East, but they refused to send bim back because "he would most likely be killed in his home country".... Send them the fuck back. They bring their fucked up way of living with them. That's not even including the money and resources spent on these fucks before the actual citizens of the hosting countries.

Monty 4k

The meaning of life is to give life meaning
And I'll say it again: the Germans are the biggest cunts there is. It's not without reason that these sons of bitches are willing to let every refugee fuck their daughters. Show me a whore who hasn't been fucked by every Arab, Turkish, Syrian, Yugoslav, Albanian, etc.
These cunts are now a pure half-breed people. I always have to laugh when they say they are ashamed of their compatriots and their country. And this whore who posted the video is one of those cowards who feels strong on the internet and would never dare to ridicule a foreigner outside.
If you don't like my comment, you can't stand the truth and you're no better than the whore.

jhuntergross

This user was banned
Hi there,

View attachment 668489
If I came up on this and if was my daughter I’ve start swinging on these little fucks.

massdawg92

Well Known Member
Hi there,

View attachment 668489
The he fuk is wrong with people, seriously, what was he he need?

lechmich

Forum Veteran
Their German is not poor like most immigrants. I suspect that the onlookers are a little muddy tho...

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Hi there,

View attachment 668489
Who the hell told you they were immigrants? They most definitely were NOT immigrants. Only one girl had a non-european look, but only partially. The rest were white as fuck, and even clearly had dyed hair. And the one had not only dyed hair, she had a pale complexion with blue eyes!

At least get your story straight.

They are no immigrants they are illegal invaders from Muslim shitholes. Instead of improving their country, they are leaching on others.
Dude, they're white as fuck. One of the girls not only has lake skin, but she also has blue eyes, while speaking German with a northern German accent! You can clearly see they dyed their hair.

Reactions: McM

roostar14

It’s only a little blood…
I’d what’s worse…. Watching these whores be the pos they are or the fact I want the girl getting bullied watch me very painfully force myself on and in them two girl bullies while they scream in pain begging for mercy….. yeah I’m sick but I feel bad for the poor little girl and this is how I thought of payback

Milokliz

Rookie
Hi there,

View attachment 668489
Germany turned into trashcan, thats for sure

franki93

Rookie
Those subhumans are jealous because they're much uglier than the Nordic race.

I can deal with all these fuked up murders cannibals tortures accidents etc .... but this shit breaks my heart and infuriates me, if somebody did this to my child hell I’d have ya dads arse raped in front of you, ya mamas hair torched and ya cat hung and gutted little twats..... couldn’t even watch it after the first 3 seconds that poor baby 🤬
Well, if someone dares gut my cats, I'd kill them straightaway...

Back