Germany buys 60 army helicopters (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Any country( like mine) buying this outdated tech is being ripped off. That is how you know Putin is a new world order puppet and the Ukrainian fiasco is a load of crap. Countries have drones and robots that can fight wars now. But they won't use it, cause wars are still about making money and sacrificing humans to their gods.
Why do you think they say thank the fallen for their sacrifice?

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
The Chinook makes a nice noise they fly over us on occasion I think going to an airbase down Lincolnshire way.

I remember the Chinooks with Landrovers hanging off the bottom flying over the Steel City when I was a kid. My mum now lives near Ladybower and I’ve had Apache Gunships flying low over us there, and the WW2 bombers and spitfires when they do the dam busters show.

HauptArschloch

This user was banned
Seems Russia is getting exactly the opposite of what it put that makeup wearing orange moron u.s. President in office to accomplish. NATO instead of being dismantled and weakened like Donnie wanted to do, is now bolstered in strength and purpose. A newer stronger German armed force should keep Vlado awake at night.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
That's a moronic statement, its like saying the B-737 or A320 is outdated. The aircraft being manufactured today is not the same as when the original variant was released.
They don't need planes and helicopters, when an unmanned drone can do the same job and for a fraction of the cost. You missed the point entirely. Pretty moronic on your part.

Last edited:

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
They don't need planes and helicopters, when an unmanned drone can do the same job and for a fraction of the cost. You missed the point entirely. Pretty moronic on your part.
No, I got your point...as weak as it was. Yes the war is fought has changed but you'll never completely eliminate boots on the ground.

Back