Germany buys 60 army helicopters (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
Any country( like mine) buying this outdated tech is being ripped off. That is how you know Putin is a new world order puppet and the Ukrainian fiasco is a load of crap. Countries have drones and robots that can fight wars now. But they won't use it, cause wars are still about making money and sacrificing humans to their gods.
Why do you think they say thank the fallen for their sacrifice?

Just like how a car dealership for example buys in huge lots of new & used vehicles, it's often just a package deal.
If memory serves you are Australian & didn't you guys just get a bunch of new submarines or something like that?
I think your Navy just upped it's game as well as the entirety of the Australian military in general & that's good because it's like the asian invasion happening there.
Don't let the Chinese in Australia! That's how they getcha! Sneaky fuckin' Chinese-ees. 😒

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Just like how a car dealership for example buys in huge lots of new & used vehicles, it's often just a package deal.
If memory serves you are Australian & didn't you guys just get a bunch of new submarines or something like that?
I think your Navy just upped it's game as well as the entirety of the Australian military in general & that's good because it's like the asian invasion happening there.
Don't let the Chinese in Australia! That's how they getcha! Sneaky fuckin' Chinese-ees. 😒
Should be buying drones and robotics, not over priced out dated garbage. Just like COVID, another example of our govt stealing the people's money and giving it to the oligarchy..

evil genius

This user was banned
Even the 60 year old nazi helicopter has more style than half the shit they make today. God damn those white boys made stylish shit

Brainfart

I think your Aussie SAS actually has all that equipment though. 🔥
Nah...Our govt is corrupt and likes giving millions to the oligarchy. Dicks like Scott Morrison, Greg Hunt etc think by doing this, they will be accepted into the club. But they won't. They are fools. Here's one example of tax payer money going to cunts.
Quote "

Alexander Downer gave $25 million of Australian taxpayer money to the Clinton Foundation to “fight AIDS/HIV in Asia.”

Where did the money go❓

‘The Australian taxpayer shovelled at least $88 M into the Clinton Foundation and associated entities from 2006 to 2014, reaching a peak of $10.3 M in 2012-13, Gillard’s last year in office.

On the Clinton Foundation website, AusAID and the Commonwealth of Australia score separate entries in the $10 M plus donors..

In 2009-10 Kevin Rudd handed over another $10 M to the foundation for climate research, part of $300 M he squandered on a Global Carbon Capture and Storage Institute.
Gillard also donated $300 M of our money to the Clinton-affiliated Global Partnership for Education.
She became chairman in 2014 and has been actively promoting Clinton as president ever since

The Abbott government topped up their coffers with another $140M in 2014, bringing total Aus donations to $460 Million.
…..

You know the West Papuan Genocide?
The Australian Labor Party headed by Paul Keating & The UK Labor Party would run guns under the Australian Secret Security Agreement for the Clinton Foundation & the Majority owners (FreePort McMoran) of the the largest Goldmine in the World known as the Grasberg Mine. This was to kill West Papuans so they could gain more control.

"Recent Australian Government data - direct Clinton Foundation taxpayer donations total $130M - Michael Smith News" Recent Australian Government data - direct Clinton Foundation taxpayer donations total $130M

Wound up 31/12 2007

McM

ARSELING
They can spend 100 billion € in the next ~decade. The parliament just agreed.
And in 20 years you can read how much of the money landed in the pockets of consultant companies and got wasted and delayed by this exaggerated bureaucracy.
Happened several times before in the past.

Brainfart

They can spend 100 billion € in the next ~decade. The parliament just agreed.
And in 20 years you can read how much of the money landed in the pockets of consultant companies and got wasted and delayed by this exaggerated bureaucracy.
Happened several times before in the past.
Just another way of stealing tax payer dollar.
You could be general in germany and teach strategy to them.
They are doing what they're meant to. Buying overpriced weapons with tax payer dollar and transfering wealth to the rich, which then can be used to kill the cattle and destroy towns and infrastructure. Then they can send in their construction companies to use more tax payer money to rebuild...

Last edited:

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
.............................. WHAT DID I DO TO YOU
Graziani enjoys just fucking with everybody. Just ignore... well unless you enjoy the Graziani. He's quite the sexy hairy beast I hear, you never know, might just work out well. 🤭
You know the West Papuan Genocide?
The Australian Labor Party headed by Paul Keating & The UK Labor Party would run guns under the Australian Secret Security Agreement for the Clinton Foundation & the Majority owners (FreePort McMoran) of the the largest Goldmine in the World known as the Grasberg Mine. This was to kill West Papuans so they could gain more control.

"Recent Australian Government data - direct Clinton Foundation taxpayer donations total $130M - Michael Smith News" Recent Australian Government data - direct Clinton Foundation taxpayer donations total $130M

Wound up 31/12 2007

Hypothetical only Q&A for you: How the hell would you run a black bag op?

You says "to kill W. Papuans" as if mining practices in AU aren't still using outdated & harmful-to-the-environment methods (fracking) & that will obviously still continue because their own Gov't gives zero fucks about them & consumers still buy Chinese manufactured crap they don't need & every country just about is in bed w/China.
You pointed out about how Grasberg's the world's largest gold mine but, I imagine most of that happened because of the copper mined there moreso (as well as the other metals too though) after the price of copper once upon a time went to like half & was a precipitous event effecting Grasberg & other holdings of Freeport for McMorons or whatever the majority shareholder co. is called.
There's a longer history it seems especially concerning how that mine was attacked & their security & even police were murdered. I don't think those people were necessarily even Papuans.

Is Grasberg Mine secured better since all that happened?

Last edited:

Brainfart

Graziani enjoys just fucking with everybody. Just ignore... well unless you enjoy the Graziani. He's quite the sexy hairy beast I hear, you never know, might just work out well. 🤭

Hypothetical only Q&A for you: How the hell would you run a black bag op?

You says "to kill W. Papuans" as if mining practices in AU aren't still using outdated & harmful-to-the-environment methods (fracking) & that will obviously still continue because their own Gov't gives zero fucks about them & consumers still buy Chinese manufactured crap they don't need & every country just about is in bed w/China.
You pointed out about how Grasberg's the world's largest gold mine but, I imagine most of that happened because of the copper mined there moreso (as well as the other metals too though) after the price of copper once upon a time went to like half & was a precipitous event effecting Grasberg & other holdings of Freeport for McMorons or whatever the majority shareholder co. is called.
There's a longer history it seems especially concerning how that mine was attacked & their security & even police were murdered. I don't think those people were necessarily even Papuans.

Is Grasberg Mine secured better since all that happened?
The army protects it now.
Look up about the Bouganville copper mine. Was owned by wesfarmers, an Australian company and Rio Tinto. They polluted all the waterways. Locals were getting sick and dying. So they stood up. The Australia media portrayed the people as guerrillas and the Australian army was sent in, payed for by tax payer dollar, to attack the people in the interests of a private company.
If you can find it, there's a documentary called Bougainville, our island our fight.
Awesome doco.
But here is one. Still made by Australian media. A bit shitty but got the story there abouts...

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Should be buying drones and robotics, not over priced out dated garbage. Just like COVID, another example of our govt stealing the people's money and giving it to the oligarchy..
Do transporter drones exist 🤔 are there any drone's capable of lifting 10 tonnes?

And there most definitely not garbage, i think you've been watching too much conspiracy stuff and explain how the government have stole people's money 🤷‍♂️ in the UK the government paid people 80% of their salary (furlough) while they sat at home doing nothing.

They also bailed out thousands of businesses and helped keep them afloat, they also helped the poorest in society pay their bills and feed their families and this year they're giving everyone in the UK £450 towards their gas and electricity bills, plus £175 towards their council tax, plus a £650 payment to help with the cost of living, plus an extra £150 to disabled people and £15 a week in the school holidays to help people with school age children....

But yeah they're stealing our money 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Brainfart

He was contributing by correcting your English on an open source forum. He obviously wasn't in the Army because he uses the correct grammar'haha
He was in the army and he was correcting a different user...
This is you, dude...
simple-jack-kerry-clay.gif

Do transporter drones exist 🤔 are there any drone's capable of lifting 10 tonnes?

And there most definitely not garbage, i think you've been watching too much conspiracy stuff and explain how the government have stole people's money 🤷‍♂️ in the UK the government paid people 80% of their salary while they sat at home doing nothing.

They also bailed out thousands of businesses and helped keep them afloat, they also helped the poorest in society pay their bills and feed their families and this year they're giving everyone in the UK £450 towards their gas and electricity bills, plus £175 towards their council tax, plus a £650 payment to help with the cost of living, plus an extra £150 to disabled people and £15 a week in the school holidays to help people with school age children....

But yeah they're stealing our money 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️
You don't need to lift stuff if you use drones. Did you see how the American army used a drone to assassinate the Iranian general?
And who do you think the money they are using is coming from? You...
My dad always said, Don't let them fool you, it's your money they are spending.

Back