Germany knife attack, 3 deaths (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

morefiend

Driving Roughshod
8CA79CCD-A692-464D-9A96-694F942A2C7A.jpeg

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
I dont understand why nobody have a piece of wood in restarants to break his arms.
Yeah I guess that's standard in Brazzo...
But the vid's in Germany...They don't have crazy coked up drop kick crim's running round cutting heads off...And that's just the police, don't get me started on the gangs...lol

LjDes

Deviant
Ironically, intervention requires a similar mindset.
Three or four individuals could have easily swarmed him with minimal to severe injuries...but less than death.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Ironically, intervention requires a similar mindset.
Three or four individuals could have easily swarmed him with minimal to severe injuries...but less than death.
Two or three to keep him distracted while one cranks him in the back of his banana masher.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Where I live people only acknowledge your presence if you pose a threat or if you're taking too long in line let alone doing anything for the greater good like offering to put their shopping cart away because they can and it's on their way...lol heroes are sandwiches
I'm suspicious of people doing nice things for strangers. I know they're up to something. I don't know what, but their plotting something. Gotta keep an eye on them.

Mmmmm... Sandwiches.

Back