Girl Dies in Electric Chair Audio (Fake, But Realistic) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
View attachment 577575
OK, boys, girls, and those who don't know what the fuck you are. I produced a special treat just for you. If you are interested girls, the electric chair, and especially girls in the electric chair, you might enjoy this VERY realistic audio of a girl being put to death in the electric chair.

It begins with her alone in her cell, then the guards come to shave her head as she cries. Then there is that long walk down the hallway to the execution chamber where Ol' Sparky awaits her with open arms. You can hear her sit in the chair and you can hear the guards buckle her in. You can even hear them take the sponges out of the pail of salt water before placing them on her pretty bald head and leg. Then the generator starts up. She hears it and her breathing increase in her panic. She is terrified and you can feel it. Then the switch is thrown. The current hits her hard and you can hear it, complete with some arcing of the electrodes as they burn through her skin. The execution is accompanied by the 60 cycle hum of the alternating current being pumped into her by the generator, and by the sound of her flesh frying. If you listen carefully, she even fries for a second after the current is turned off. During the execution, you hear a couple of witnesses cough as the stench of her burning flesh fills the room. After about a minute (the length of an average execution), the switch is thrown again and the generator winds down as witnesses begin to stir. She's gone, so there's nothing left for them to do but leave, and they are eager to get out into some fresh air.

This is as realistic an electric chair execution as you are ever likely to hear. Some might complain that the part with her head being shaved takes too long, or that the execution itself is too long, but I created this to be realistic, not quick. I STRONGLY suggest that you listen to this with headphones to get the full effect. The first time you hear this it will affect you most, so get those head phones, close you eyes, and smell her burn.

This is so realistic that some might be concerned for the girl. Rest assured, she is an actress and no sexy girls were shaved, electrocuted, or strapped to anything (dammit) during the making of this audio scene. Feel free to share it, post it, or whack off to it if that's your thing (who am I to judge?). Just leave me a comment to let me know what you think if it.

Here's the timeline:
0:17: The guards begin shaving her head
1:47: The guards walk her to the death chamber
2:07: She sits in the chair
2:17: The guards take the sponges from the water and place them on her
2:20: The guards strap her into the chair
2:26 The generator is started up
2:29: The generator is up to speed so the switch is thrown
3:27: The execution is done.

I created it from audio clips that I own, and from some I took under creative commons or attributable licenses from freesound.org, so I am obligated to list credits:

Woman sobbing:

Hair Clippers:

Sitting in Chair: creaky chair.wav by ryancacophony
Belts and Buckles:

Water:

Room Ambience:

Man Breathing
I turned it off after 2 secs as it sounds like a woman heavy breathing. Am i being tricked to listen to a woman plqying with herself. LOL. Not going to listen to anymoŕe . Sorry. I know ive been tricked couple times on here by clicking on stuff and its wrong 🤣🤣🤣

spamdagger79

Throbbing Member
this was not my proudest wank

eefac6739f4f8b96b1105c73f60cce0a0dae822698f826d0f21f1ea1054a6f63.png

Antigod213

NewbieX
View attachment 577575
OK, boys, girls, and those who don't know what the fuck you are. I produced a special treat just for you. If you are interested girls, the electric chair, and especially girls in the electric chair, you might enjoy this VERY realistic audio of a girl being put to death in the electric chair.

It begins with her alone in her cell, then the guards come to shave her head as she cries. Then there is that long walk down the hallway to the execution chamber where Ol' Sparky awaits her with open arms. You can hear her sit in the chair and you can hear the guards buckle her in. You can even hear them take the sponges out of the pail of salt water before placing them on her pretty bald head and leg. Then the generator starts up. She hears it and her breathing increase in her panic. She is terrified and you can feel it. Then the switch is thrown. The current hits her hard and you can hear it, complete with some arcing of the electrodes as they burn through her skin. The execution is accompanied by the 60 cycle hum of the alternating current being pumped into her by the generator, and by the sound of her flesh frying. If you listen carefully, she even fries for a second after the current is turned off. During the execution, you hear a couple of witnesses cough as the stench of her burning flesh fills the room. After about a minute (the length of an average execution), the switch is thrown again and the generator winds down as witnesses begin to stir. She's gone, so there's nothing left for them to do but leave, and they are eager to get out into some fresh air.

This is as realistic an electric chair execution as you are ever likely to hear. Some might complain that the part with her head being shaved takes too long, or that the execution itself is too long, but I created this to be realistic, not quick. I STRONGLY suggest that you listen to this with headphones to get the full effect. The first time you hear this it will affect you most, so get those head phones, close you eyes, and smell her burn.

This is so realistic that some might be concerned for the girl. Rest assured, she is an actress and no sexy girls were shaved, electrocuted, or strapped to anything (dammit) during the making of this audio scene. Feel free to share it, post it, or whack off to it if that's your thing (who am I to judge?). Just leave me a comment to let me know what you think if it.

Here's the timeline:

I created it from audio clips that I own, and from some I took under creative commons or attributable licenses from freesound.org, so I am obligated to list credits:

Woman sobbing:

Hair Clippers:

Belts and Buckles:

Water:

Room Ambience:

Man Breathing
Could of been better.The breathing no..She's been on deathrow awhile and has excepted her fate.Throw in last words, some frying bacon ,some sudden jerking and groaning perfect.

Zargon the great

Well Known Member
What an oxymoron. "Fake" and "Realistic"? How stupid can you get. Let's see or hear a REAL girl in an electric chair. Not this tedious BS.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
What an oxymoron. "Fake" and "Realistic"? How stupid can you get. Let's see or hear a REAL girl in an electric chair. Not this tedious BS.
Um. "Fake" can be "realistic." This is actually pretty good, and pretty close to how I'd imagine it to be like to hear. I'm sure the majority of death row inmates.wpuldnt.panoc like this. But definitely not out of the realm of possibility.

Anyway, a word on the subject:

Anyone who supports and votes for state-sponsored executions, should be force to attend one as a witness.

And any witnesses who cough or show any signs of discomfort, should have their voting rights taken away. Because clearly you're not a responsible voter if you have no idea what you're actually voting for.

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
Could of been better.The breathing no..She's been on deathrow awhile and has excepted her fate.Throw in last words, some frying bacon ,some sudden jerking and groaning perfect.
I appreciate your listening to it. I had to piece together soundbites that I could use with credit only so... If you listen when the switch is thrown, you should hear frying and buzzing.

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Then there is that long walk down the hallway to the execution chamber.

It's actually not that long of a walk.

Traditionally, the pre-execution prison cell is only 13 steps to the execution chamber.

For some reason, the protocol of tradition has always been adhered to in the business of executions...13 steps to the execution chamber, 13 steps up a gallows, 13 coils in a hangman's noose, etc.

After he had retired, a prison guard who was working the "death detail" at Florida State Prison when Ted Bundy was executed early one morning in 1989 related how Ted didn't have any specific request for a final meal...so they brought him the standard breakfast that was being served in the prison that morning...steak and eggs, hash browns and toast...and Ted didn't touch any of it. Isn't that something? When the time was getting close to the previously cocky, smirking Ted Bundy having to pay the piper, he suddenly had no appetite.

That same prison guard also related how...when the time was near...they unlocked and opened the pre-execution holding cell that Bundy was in and one of the guards announced..."It's time Ted."
That former prison guard said Ted walked stoically...slowly, but stoically...the 13 steps to the execution chamber door. But when a guard pushed the door open, and Bundy saw the electric chair in Florida State Prison's execution chamber (nicknamed "Old Sparky"), Ted's knees completely buckled and he began shaking and had to be supported under each arm pit by the guards as they led him to the electric chair.
That description pleased me when I first read it...and it still pleases me now when I recall it.

Again, isn't that something? That bastard brutally killed at least 30 women (and probably several more)...but when it was his turn to pay the piper and face his own impending death...the bastard's knee's buckled.

They strapped that evil bastard into "Old Sparky," pulled a leather strap across his mouth and chin, then positioned a metallic skull-cap upon his head...with an attached black veil that covered Bundy's face.
Then prison superintendent Tom Barton nodded at the executioner...who thereupon pulled a lever administering 2,000 volts of electricity to "Old Sparky" for one full minute, thus frying Bundy's ass...and hopefully sending any quantum conscious entity of that bastard to some sort of "hell." That pleases me.

That prison guard said Bundy was shaking when that door was pushed open and Bundy saw "Old Sparky."
I bet that bastard was really shaking when they put that 2,000 volts to his ass...what do you think?

Regards,
-Ward

Duuude

Fresh Meat
View attachment 577575

Here's the timeline:

Woman sobbing:

Hair Clippers:

Belts and Buckles:

Water:

Room Ambience:

Man Breathing
What the fuck is wrong with you

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
If you are interested in the electric chair...you might enjoy this realistic audio of a girl being put to death in the electric chair.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Hey Dude, you do realize this is a Reality (gore) Forum...right?

Just so you know...ensuring political correctness and providing a "safe space" for Beta Males aren't typically high priorities on a Reality Forum.

Regards,
-Ward

Spawnofkraken

pretty good with rope
good work on the sound but unsure if dis is as realistic as it gets, felt like a scared girl hiding in a hangar while sumone was working on an airplane engine
thought der would at least be sum screams right before the switch was turned on or sum begging to be let off
Screaming and begging from a person that has been aware of their death and had all the time in the world to process/come to terms with it is just very unrealistic. The most I can imagine a person display while facing the chair is an almost panic attack, or just visible internal agitation.

There's pictures and stories online with people in the minutes or seconds before their execution - not only do they look calm but many of them are known to have laughed and joked with the prison staff. The human brain adapts to crazy and extreme situations, it's pretty amazing.

View attachment 577575

Here's the timeline:

Woman sobbing:

Hair Clippers:

Belts and Buckles:

Water:

Room Ambience:

Man Breathing
I think you've done a great job considering you've gathered your materials from different sources online! The crying while being shaved is really dope, reminds me of Tony Henry who actually cried when she had to lose her long hair before execution. Maybe too much panting overall, but I'd still say you've created a pretty realistic audio. Too bad my first time listening to it wasn't in the best context - I don't have any headphones but I couldn't wait after reading the description.

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
Screaming and begging from a person that has been aware of their death and had all the time in the world to process/come to terms with it is just very unrealistic. The most I can imagine a person display while facing the chair is an almost panic attack, or just visible internal agitation.

There's pictures and stories online with people in the minutes or seconds before their execution - not only do they look calm but many of them are known to have laughed and joked with the prison staff. The human brain adapts to crazy and extreme situations, it's pretty amazing.

I think you've done a great job considering you've gathered your materials from different sources online! The crying while being shaved is really dope, reminds me of Tony Henry who actually cried when she had to lose her long hair before execution. Maybe too much panting overall, but I'd still say you've created a pretty realistic audio. Too bad my first time listening to it wasn't in the best context - I don't have any headphones but I couldn't wait after reading the description.
I appreciate your comments. Indeed, it seems that most prisoners have gone to their death in the chair calmly or in some state of self-control, maybe even it it's disbelief over what's happening. There have been people who had to be dragged to the chair fighting, but it's not the norm. I think prisoners used to be more stressed in the 1920s-1960s when appeals did not take so long. Now, they have decades to get resigned to their fate and probably rehearse their execution in their heads thousands of times.

Finally, I'll add this. I've studied the death penalty, and the chair in particular, for more than 40 years. I have books, pictures, videos, I own an authentic manual to the Tennessee electric chair (and some other things I can't mention). I've talked with people who have 1st hand knowledge of executions. I'm an engineer and know full well how the electrocution machinery works. Knowing what I have learned, I don't know that I could walk into that room and sit myself in that chair, knowing what it's going to do to me. I think I'd have to try and force the guards to pop a cap in my head.

My audio project was a serious attempt to create at least a reasonably accurate portrayal of what the process might sound like, and I think it is probably fairly close to the real thing. I admit disappointment in how critical (not you) some members have been, when I really created it for the benefit of others.

I appreciate your comments. Indeed, it seems that most prisoners have gone to their death in the chair calmly or in some state of self-control, maybe even it it's disbelief over what's happening. There have been people who had to be dragged to the chair fighting, but it's not the norm. I think prisoners used to be more stressed in the 1920s-1960s when appeals did not take so long. Now, they have decades to get resigned to their fate and probably rehearse their execution in their heads thousands of times.

Finally, I'll add this. I've studied the death penalty, and the chair in particular, for more than 40 years. I have books, pictures, videos, I own an authentic manual to the Tennessee electric chair (and some other things I can't mention). I've talked with people who have 1st hand knowledge of executions. I'm an engineer and know full well how the electrocution machinery works. Knowing what I have learned, I don't know that I could walk into that room and sit myself in that chair, knowing what it's going to do to me. I think I'd have to try and force the guards to pop a cap in my head.

My audio project was a serious attempt to create at least a reasonably accurate portrayal of what the process might sound like, and I think it is probably fairly close to the real thing. I admit disappointment in how critical (not you) some members have been, when I really created it for the benefit of others.
Oh, yeah, headphones make all the difference.

Last edited:
This mostly just feals like im listening to a girl moaning for 2 minutes and 1minute of a tesla coil making its ushual noise but yea the actual voice sobing is good

Back