accident Grandma Fleeing Accident Scene (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
Grandma was on a fucking drug run to get some Percocets :heythar:
Maybe. Maybe... or #10 Norcos....or Oxycontin... I'm sure grandma needed it too...lol

I must keep missing the accident. I'd like to see it happen (being, you know, one of the judges of the peanut gallery). Maybe she was afraid of what the person would do and she panicked. Regardless if she was right or wrong, there was absolutely no need for handcuffs! 76 year old women have arthritis and shit... Zero common sense anymore...

Last edited:

mrln

silent ghost
Maybe. Maybe... or #10 Norcos....or Oxycontin... I'm sure grandma needed it too...lol

I must keep missing the accident. I'd like to see it happen (being, you know, one of the judges of the peanut gallery). Maybe she was afraid of what the person would do and she panicked. Regardless if she was right or wrong, there was absolutely no need for handcuffs! 76 year old women have arthritis and shit... Zero common sense anymore...
my thought exactly. either i keep missing it or they never show it but just her driving with a human hood ornament. and yes on the cuff thing! not like shes gunna run away in them slippers of hers either. shes a frail old lady who will probably trip over blades of wet grass.

Back