disaster Guy Dies From Sudden Heart Attack (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
This really hits home, I was there for both my fathers heart attacks, and they aren't fun or to be mocked! It could happen to any on of us!
sorry about your "dads" but a heart attack is really the prefered means of death. I hope I'm lucky enough to make such an exit. I can't speak for others but I laugh at the reality of death not so much the misery of others.

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
Walks up stairs. Knocks on door. No one answered. Died. At least get the business you had with Pajeet started.

The White Mamba

Average Gore Enjoyer
This really hits home, I was there for both my fathers heart attacks, and they aren't fun or to be mocked! It could happen to any on of us!
Yeah because it's normal and common for 10 year olds to have heart attacks.

I would recommend you flip a bleach tab in with your cereal in the morning. Will clear your morning brain fog.

Yeah because it's normal and common for 10 year olds to have heart attacks.

I would recommend you flip a bleach tab in with your cereal in the morning. Will clear your morning brain fog.
Fuck off fuckface!!!
sorry about your "dads" but a heart attack is really the prefered means of death. I hope I'm lucky enough to make such an exit. I can't speak for others but I laugh at the reality of death not so much the misery of others.
Thanks for your sympathy, but it was very painful for him to go thru! I remember him crawling around on the floor trying to get comfort! And that coming from a man, I had never seen in any kind of pain, or showed any emotion up until that point in life!

Back