Crime Happy Halloween Romanian gypsy style (2 Viewers)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

scott13214

I am better than you!
Last night on Halloween I saw a group of them panhandling at a busy intersection during rush hour with posters collecting donations for some baby who needed an expensive operation. I said it before and will say it again, these subhumans are worse than jews...
Jews are better than you. Smarter, stronger, richer, and more educated. Sounds like an inferiority complex you have there buddy.

PurrGirl

Cuddler of cats
Some people are elsewhere doing other things, but still want to provide candy to local kids. I've done that before.

This year our neighborhood suddenly got many more kids than usual. We usually get maybe a dozen, but this time our house got 50-60, and we're on a hill. Others got even more. Turns out kids came from other neighborhoods in cars. The adults driving should be summarily executed for teaching kids to take advantage of people's generosity. You can see the psychopaths in the making.

If you're too goddam lazy to hand out candy and your fat ass just leaves a bowl full outside you deserve to have this happen to you

Melas

Rookie
Prime example of kids learning such trashy classless behavior from home.

Some people are elsewhere doing other things, but still want to provide candy to local kids. I've done that before.

This year our neighborhood suddenly got many more kids than usual. We usually get maybe a dozen, but this time our house got 50-60, and we're on a hill. Others got even more. Turns out kids came from other neighborhoods in cars. The adults driving should be summarily executed for teaching kids to take advantage of people's generosity. You can see the psychopaths in the making.
I'd love to do this one day and sit behind my door watching the ring camera so I can quickly snatch someone's bag who's trying to rob the entire bowl and see how they like it. Fucking turds.

Back