Has anyone here ever actually murdered anyone? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
If you want it to stay sunk use a old fiberglass bath tub and leave the top 25 percent of them out fill with quikgrete I wold never do something like that tho 😆
naaa dude. cut their feet off and stick each leg in a compound bucket filled with concrete.

Why? You need advice on which kind of concrete to use?
Have you tested the water yet? Some kinds of concrete mix aren't ideal for salty water versus fresh... or so I've heard. 🤭 [Kidding ofcoarse.]
rebar makes the concrete stronger.

Theseus

King Of Athens
naaa dude. cut their feet off and stick each leg in a compound bucket filled with concrete.

rebar makes the concrete stronger.
Man I should have done that… oh I mean that’s what I wold have done if I ever did that and I didn’t 😁

lovestruck

Forum Veteran
Has anyone here ever murdered another person and either not been found guilty or was incarcerated and have a completed sentence? What was it like? What happened? What you do it again?

My family and I have murdered a lot of people during our life span.

shmoopy

Lurker
I’ve got a friend that is currently serving a life sentence for manslaughter. From the conversations I’ve had with him, he has no remorse for what he’s done mainly because he killed a guy with a baseball bat that had physically abused his girlfriend. He gets a lot of praise and respect in prison for what he done. That being said he didn’t actually mean to kill the guy just wanted payback
Many such cases. Someone roughs somebody up and goes a bit overboard then you have a life sentence. It’s better to just go the legal route if possible.

fromHELL

Rookie
plenty. i lost count. lil'ins, medium size, giants you name em and i have eliminated every kind of turd there ever has been out of me arse sometimes a dozen times a week. fuck i'm a legend on the toilet at this rate and every toilet should fear me arse. shit can get ugly quick

vaga

mustard
This user was banned
This thread.
7u6vb7.jpg

qlit

Brotha from anotha motha
Do we have a Zodiac killer/killers here? I'm working on this case. Please, answer me, contact in PM as soon as possible. Too much time passed by. We won't hurt you. Don't reveal all your details of murdering, here you can only post how you felt during all those years.

Back