Has anyone here ever actually murdered anyone? (7 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

In my mind, i'd love to go down to the southern border, and pick off illegals. I would be helping "MAGA", all the lifers, rapists, and child molesters to get a death penalty as soon as sentenced. I'm sure that would make America great again as well... But doesn't mean it's ever gonna happen.
No offensive but I've always wondered why you Americans are so obsessed with a wall? In terms of physical barriers trenches are better! Just look at how effective the grand canon is! However if you want to know what the ultimate deterrent for illegals crossing the boarder is, its massive fines towards businesses caught hiring them! Give that ICE origination more powers and advertise crippling fines towards businesses hiring them. Without work it will only be a matter of time until they're pick up by the police for committing crimes in order to survive!

I'd even go one step further and build a massive private prison right on the border and fill it with illegals caught by ICE and put them to work for the state! If they manage to escape it will only be to cross the boarder again back into Mexico! LOL

Put the private prison on the stock market and give victims of crimes from the illegals stocks for their trouble! You'll help the American community and create massive support for more private prisons owned and run by the people for the people!

Trust me I'm Australian! We know a thing or two about keeping fuckers out LOL

HughJorgen

Imma KAREN
do you consider being in battle murder too?
plus,i dont think people would want to talk about their experience in battle and killing people anyway. its either you or them. and it wont be me.
and those who did murder and do time,might open up. but those who did kill someone and got away with it,will not talk about it. thats provided if they know whats good for them...
if you want to know what its like to kill,grab the neighbours dog or cat,and do the deed. then let us know how you felt.
Spoken like a true posser. First if it's in battle it's not.murder. And ones who talk about it ain't done it. If they did do time talking bout it won't ease shit. The ones keeping quite are the ones you should worry about

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
98574CD1-932F-4D62-AC55-7E020423F272.jpeg

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
No offensive but I've always wondered why you Americans are so obsessed with a wall? In terms of physical barriers trenches are better! Just look at how effective the grand canon is! However if you want to know what the ultimate deterrent for illegals crossing the boarder is, its massive fines towards businesses caught hiring them! Give that ICE origination more powers and advertise crippling fines towards businesses hiring them. Without work it will only be a matter of time until they're pick up by the police for committing crimes in order to survive!

I'd even go one step further and build a massive private prison right on the border and fill it with illegals caught by ICE and put them to work for the state! If they manage to escape it will only be to cross the boarder again back into Mexico! LOL

Put the private prison on the stock market and give victims of crimes from the illegals stocks for their trouble! You'll help the American community and create massive support for more private prisons owned and run by the people for the people!

Why? Because it's not right how open our borders are for one. And, 2, no other country is left with open border. We should have soldiers picking them off, waiting like in hidden bunkers. Problem is liberals whine that these people have a "right" to be here, and when their caught they need to have a fair trial... No fuck that! People that live along the borders, have been mugged, raped, and houses have been broken into, home invasions. Absolute parasites, scum of the earth. Now that the Democratic party is losing votes, it's just easier for them to leave it open and convince them with free shit...

Why? Because it's not right how open our borders are for one. And, 2, no other country is left with open border. We should have soldiers picking them off, waiting like in hidden bunkers. Problem is liberals whine that these people have a "right" to be here, and when their caught they need to have a fair trial... No fuck that! People that live along the borders, have been mugged, raped, and houses have been broken into, home invasions. Absolute parasites, scum of the earth. Now that the Democratic party is losing votes, it's just easier for them to leave it open and convince them with free shit...
No I agree with you on strong boarders however I think there is a far more effective way to do it!

mrln

silent ghost
Spoken like a true posser. First if it's in battle it's not.murder. And ones who talk about it ain't done it. If they did do time talking bout it won't ease shit. The ones keeping quite are the ones you should worry about
poser? why would you say that? because i gave an obvious answer?
i dont kiss and tell.

AlbertThaFish

This user was banned
Yes, me. I was 16 and dated ugly gurus, the person in question was an undocumented offender so no one would come looking for him and indeed they did.
Exactly you were 16 you weren't fucking 6 accountability have some. Also nice attempt it's worthy of r/iamverybadass

The concept of the wall or any barrier is idiotic anyway. Here is where we will find common ground. Most illegals enter the United States illegal and overstay as tourist or on work visas. Yet the idiotic right would make you think that you have hordes of thousands of mexicans just walking into the country every minute.

ebkgutta

NewbieX
Has anyone here ever murdered another person and either not been found guilty or was incarcerated and have a completed sentence? What was it like? What happened? What you do it again?
yes . at 16 i went to Dallas County Juvenile Detention Facility for a murder and we actually got treated better by the Juvenile Supervision Officers because not many people would actually shoot someone else . i beat my case due to witness not going to court

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
No..... but I came DAMN CLOSE..... AND I'M GLAD I DIDN'T OTHERWISE I WOULDN'T BE SITTING HERE BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN....

Actually, those fuckers in prison probably have access to computers now..... unreal

Exactly you were 16 you weren't fucking 6 accountability have some. Also nice attempt it's worthy of r/iamverybadass

The concept of the wall or any barrier is idiotic anyway. Here is where we will find common ground. Most illegals enter the United States illegal and overstay as tourist or on work visas. Yet the idiotic right would make you think that you have hordes of thousands of mexicans just walking into the country every minute.
you fuckin inbred imbecile...... They ARE just walking into the country..... thousands are never caught.... so take your homo liberal lies somewhere else.... because one day it'll be open season on those ILLEGAL ALIENS

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
No..... but I came DAMN CLOSE..... AND I'M GLAD I DIDN'T OTHERWISE I WOULDN'T BE SITTING HERE BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN....

Actually, those fuckers in prison probably have access to computers now..... unreal

you fuckin inbred imbecile...... They ARE just walking into the country..... thousands are never caught.... so take your homo liberal lies somewhere else.... because one day it'll be open season on those ILLEGAL ALIENS
Every single one of them, has some sort of connection to the Cartel. They use children as a sob story, when it's completely the opposite. As long as the mother gets the baby over here, "anchor baby" then it becomes our problem. Those people have no choice, and are too poor to stand up for themselves. You can tell Cartels apart from just small punk gangs. They dress military style, and never show their face, and of course don't wear flip flops.:D Cartels are more business, and have smaller gangs push the drugs.

Just do what the 81, have been doing. And that's shooting every single one of them!

Last edited:

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Who let the Italians, Germans. etc in 225 years (ish) ago.. fuck that.. I think the Native American Indians should have killed them all, that's right shut those borders down.

I would love to see your comparison statistics on your claims here.

People that live along the borders, have been mugged, raped, and houses have been broken into, home invasion

From an accredited source of course, and not a white power nonsense website you follow. Please explain why you think you, as a fat paki slug, deserve the right to be there, yet someone else doesn't?

Im not talking about Mexican cartel members.. they are scum, as are the Italian mafia, the Jamaican yardies etc etc

goddess

Lurker
all of your responses are very funny honestly I have cracked up at most of them I’m not fbi or cia lol. I’m not from US we don’t have that here. Probably asked the wrong question I’m just wanting to know what murdering someone feels like. Or what you think it would feel like even. That’s all. I’m 19 and haven’t even been to college yet so definitely not a piggy but thanks for the concern 💕💕

Don't mix up murder and killing. It's not the same.
You’re absolutely right. I just want to know what it feels like to kill someone and couldn’t find any other threads on it.

Hmmm newish profile asking if we've murdered someone? What government agency did you say you worked for again? LOL

I wonder how many times this fed will ask in order to get a positive hit one someone? View attachment 647050
These are not my threads. Just threads I’ve responded to. 💕💕💕💕

Hmmm newish profile asking if we've murdered someone? What government agency did you say you worked for again? LOL

I wonder how many times this fed will ask in order to get a positive hit one someone? View attachment 647050
Please check facts before coming at me this is not my thread I just answered it look at my comments on if it you wish 💕💕💕💕

Attachments

• 1E0FC253-CE73-4370-872E-4E7C832D3245.png
    1E0FC253-CE73-4370-872E-4E7C832D3245.png
    605.1 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

nostrils

Forum Veteran
Has anyone here ever murdered another person and either not been found guilty or was incarcerated and have a completed sentence? What was it like? What happened? What you do it again?
I was driving in Palm Springs and a little spider fell from the car roof on a bit of web in front of my face. I instinctively batted him away and he flew onto the dashboard and burned alive instantly.

I still feel pretty bad for that little guy.

Back