Has anyone here ever actually murdered anyone? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

goddess

Lurker
Look here is some advice.

Murder is a last ditch effort to remove a serious people problem. I suggest you try everything else but Murder.
For the rest of your days you will be worried if someone is going to find something to convict/catch you.
Every fiber, hair, bodily skin cell, spit, blood or whatever is DNA evidence against you.
Every camera in the area including traffic cams,cell phones, CCTV, security is evidence.
Any tracking device on your car or your phone will tell them you were there.
Any social media post or comment said to another person before or after
Anyone that seen you that day
Any weapon you use can be used as evidence including most ammunition and shell casings.
Your purchases and the like as well.
The body(s) themselves is evidence
You can never, ever speak of it ever. (Most criminals get additional charges in jail or prison)

To get away with it is very unlikely these days in modern society ( in 3rd world nations not so much) Most criminals are stupid. Most murders are a messy scene, most are conducted by family or acquaintances of the victim. Blatant street crimes leaves tons of evidence/witnesses if not street camera recordings..
Yes we live in a digital world so near impossible to get away with anything really. I think if I was to commit murder I would expect to be caught. I’ve watched hours of interviews with killers and they always almost say the same thing I wasn’t doing well, I don’t remember etc… not trying to do any harm just morbid curiosity and I think anyone who’s even on this site is morbidly curious anyway. Thank you for a useful reaponse.🙏🏽

O
Silly bitch. Ur on ignore now as ur a fuckwit with no brain to understand adult things
Oh no hope I’ll be okay 💔

Fuckoff100

NewbieX
Has anyone here ever murdered another person and either not been found guilty or was incarcerated and have a completed sentence? What was it like? What happened? What you do it again?
Why would anybody openly announce that even if they did.?

GiveMeSomeBlood

Fresh Meat
In my youth i was too naive for this shitty world and i learned the hard way that you have to stomp or be stomped, so i can say i murdered the old myself and become someone tougher.

goddess

Lurker
In my youth i was too naive for this shitty world and i learned the hard way that you have to stomp or be stomped, so i can say i murdered the old myself and become someone tougher.
Perfect answer.

People are acting as if I’ve asked for dates and times. IDGAF about what Gary done in his spare time. Just want to know the feeling. 💕💕💕

scotty69

Lurker
why would you ask such a dumb question "has anyone here actually killed someone ?".pfftt....i can only see my self killing someone in self defence of me or my family members....now go play with your toys for asking a dumb question ....and tell mum i want her :)..im feeling frisky

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Has anyone here ever murdered another person and either not been found guilty or was incarcerated and have a completed sentence? What was it like? What happened? What you do it again?
Yeah fed I chopped up a few hookers last night, want a picture of my face, my fingerprints and my dna?

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
1674311063845.gif

F3nr1s

NewbieX
If you asking this question, maybe you just try it now, after my opinion. 🤣

Qtek2020

Luv inside of the human body
Of course idiot of course. What a question....

cfofe

Rookie
Has anyone here ever murdered another person and either not been found guilty or was incarcerated and have a completed sentence? What was it like? What happened? What you do it I kill people all the time.

If you have to use the word "murder" youre doing it wrong.

Oy-Vey, are you an undercover jew?

"and completed a sentence..."

There are people that murder others to the extent that most murders don't result in arrests.

Back