Has anyone here ever actually murdered anyone? (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
bruh, i kill so many sperms daily
Ha ha ha ha ha! Murderah!!!
🤣🤣🤣
Hmmm newish profile asking if we've murdered someone? What government agency did you say you worked for again? LOL

I wonder how many times this fed will ask in order to get a positive hit one someone? View attachment 647050
HA HA HA HA HA!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...SP

I was driving in Palm Springs and a little spider fell from the car roof on a bit of web in front of my face. I instinctively batted him away and he flew onto the dashboard and burned alive instantly.

I still feel pretty bad for that little guy.
U Fkn Murderer! I think that's EXACTLY what It's looking for! TREAD LIGHTLY!!!
🤘🏻🤟🤙...SP

AlbertThaFish

This user was banned
Ed
No..... but I came DAMN CLOSE..... AND I'M GLAD I DIDN'T OTHERWISE I WOULDN'T BE SITTING HERE BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN....

Actually, those fuckers in prison probably have access to computers now..... unreal

you fuckin inbred imbecile...... They ARE just walking into the country..... thousands are never caught.... so take your homo liberal lies somewhere else.... because one day it'll be open season on those ILLEGAL ALIENS
Lmfao we get it you're a sub par retard redneck who's mad mommy won't fuck you.

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
all of your responses are very funny honestly I have cracked up at most of them I’m not fbi or cia lol. I’m not from US we don’t have that here. Probably asked the wrong question I’m just wanting to know what murdering someone feels like. Or what you think it would feel like even. That’s all. I’m 19 and haven’t even been to college yet so definitely not a piggy but thanks for the concern 💕💕

You’re absolutely right. I just want to know what it feels like to kill someone and couldn’t find any other threads on it.

These are not my threads. Just threads I’ve responded to. 💕💕💕💕

Please check facts before coming at me this is not my thread I just answered it look at my comments on if it you wish 💕💕💕💕
You could go kill someone, then you'd know. :lol: :rollseyes2: Then, tell us what it's like...

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Look here is some advice.

Murder is a last ditch effort to remove a serious people problem. I suggest you try everything else but Murder.
For the rest of your days you will be worried if someone is going to find something to convict/catch you.
Every fiber, hair, bodily skin cell, spit, blood or whatever is DNA evidence against you.
Every camera in the area including traffic cams,cell phones, CCTV, security is evidence.
Any tracking device on your car or your phone will tell them you were there.
Any social media post or comment said to another person before or after
Anyone that seen you that day
Any weapon you use can be used as evidence including most ammunition and shell casings.
Your purchases and the like as well.
The body(s) themselves is evidence
You can never, ever speak of it ever. (Most criminals get additional charges in jail or prison)

To get away with it is very unlikely these days in modern society ( in 3rd world nations not so much) Most criminals are stupid. Most murders are a messy scene, most are conducted by family or acquaintances of the victim. Blatant street crimes leaves tons of evidence/witnesses if not street camera recordings..

Back