Police He broke into a house and got smoked (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

JawshSB

Rookie
People are manic sometimes, myself included, obviously this guy was not in his right state of mind, should this 30 sec clip of him weilding a knife define him? No. Police need to fundamentally change how they operate. Try tazer, pepper spray, baton.. etc.. if they are afraid to square up with manic people from time to time they should not be police

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Did a cop say 20sec in "Put down the knife, body's goin south" LOL - I dunno - what did he say? That's funny as hell tho, then his voice cracked like a pre-pubescent kid :lulz:

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
The cops do know that they aren't required to empty their clip once they pull the trigger? How about one cop shoot once and then they reassess the situation from that point to see if more are required.

People are manic sometimes, myself included, obviously this guy was not in his right state of mind, should this 30 sec clip of him weilding a knife define him? No. Police need to fundamentally change how they operate. Try tazer, pepper spray, baton.. etc.. if they are afraid to square up with manic people from time to time they should not be police
Here's a previous arrest:
  • OPER MTR VEHICLE U/INFL CONT SUB (189A.010(1D) – 3RD
  • CRIMINAL MISCHIEF, 1ST DEGREE
  • WANTON ENDANGERMENT-1ST DEGREE
  • TERRORISTIC THREATENING, 3RD DEGREE
  • MENACING
  • RESISTING ARREST

Last edited:

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
Police tactics are developed from studies of 1000s of violent encounters. You obviously have no idea what an edged weapon can do in split seconds. Just because they are police doesn’t mean they are expected to give up their life for some drug addled fuck up felon. I’m sick of people like you trying to take the accountability away from scum bag criminals that prey on the weak.

CoronaOwnYa

Rubs the lotion on its skin..
Buddy we want to help you 'BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BAN BANG BANG'.
I liked his cool little dance before getting fucked up..

Back