Police He broke into a house and got smoked (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
US PIGS:
Foul-mouthed
Unprofessional
Gutless
Roid-raging
Useless
Cunts

In the UK, Australia, Europe, nearly any other civilised country, the guy gets tasered and arrested. In the US, you get executed in the street like a fucking animal.

BRIANDE1

Lurker
People are manic sometimes, myself included, obviously this guy was not in his right state of mind, should this 30 sec clip of him weilding a knife define him? No. Police need to fundamentally change how they operate. Try tazer, pepper spray, baton.. etc.. if they are afraid to square up with manic people from time to time they should not be police
Put your life up against someone you have no idea if they just killed another person. I'll give you the tazer usage but if the cop is alone he gotta hope it hits and works. Think before you talk please. No rebuttal necessary. This is all you needed to read.

JawshSB

Rookie
Police tactics are developed from studies of 1000s of violent encounters. You obviously have no idea what an edged weapon can do in split seconds. Just because they are police doesn’t mean they are expected to give up their life for some drug addled fuck up felon. I’m sick of people like you trying to take the accountability away from scum bag criminals that prey on the weak.
Actually someone tried to stab me before... so yeah i do. Saying a knife is sharp is not a valid reason to use lethal force. Why couldnt they try to taze him first?

Put your life up against someone you have no idea if they just killed another person. I'll give you the tazer usage but if the cop is alone he gotta hope it hits and works. Think before you talk please. No rebuttal necessary. This is all you needed to read.
Multiple cops with tazers, no doubt a different outcome could have happened in this situatikn, but the cops were scared.

People are manic sometimes, myself included, obviously this guy was not in his right state of mind, should this 30 sec clip of him weilding a knife define him? No. Police need to fundamentally change how they operate. Try tazer, pepper spray, baton.. etc.. if they are afraid to square up with manic people from time to time they should not be police
Try doing a job like that..especially in my state and see how it works for your stupid ass.

la
View attachment 766469

laying on the floor riddled with bullet holes and there worried about the knife when they have guns wtf

Police tactics are developed from studies of 1000s of violent encounters. You obviously have no idea what an edged weapon can do in split seconds. Just because they are police doesn’t mean they are expected to give up their life for some drug addled fuck up felon. I’m sick of people like you trying to take the accountability away from scum bag criminals that prey on the weak.
bullet in each kneecap would have stopped the problem
would he still be holding the knife ?
maybe so but he can’t hurt anyone without he’s legs
leave him bleeding out until he drops the knife

Theseus

King Of Athens
That’s crazy lol. What if he kills the cop then goes and kills a kid or civilian when he’s done? If there is a deadly threat they need to end that threat as quickly as possible. For themselves and for others.

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
@JawshSB @charlesleeeray
Police do not fight “fair”, their only objective is to stay alive. Use of force continuum dictates that police always use one step above the force being used against them (they use knife, cops use gun). Cops will always try to have the advantage. They do not shoot to wound because studies have shown there to be a risk of the person shot fighting through it and injuring/killing. You can say anything you want, but you’re not going to risk your life for some complete scumbag stranger either….especially on a somewhat regular basis.

Richard 1986

Life is sad Why ?
Don’t be smart with the police!! If you want to make the fete drink take dogue OK but do it at home without trying to be clever or provoke ! If not, here is the sad result!! It was your last fetish cretin !!

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
The cops do know that they aren't required to empty their clip once they pull the trigger? How about one cop shoot once and then they reassess the situation from that point to see if more are required.

Here's a previous arrest:
  • OPER MTR VEHICLE U/INFL CONT SUB (189A.010(1D) – 3RD
  • CRIMINAL MISCHIEF, 1ST DEGREE
  • WANTON ENDANGERMENT-1ST DEGREE
  • TERRORISTIC THREATENING, 3RD DEGREE
  • MENACING
  • RESISTING ARREST
you have the right mindset, cant lower to less than lethal force when someone has a weapon but that doesnt mean you need to turn them into swiss cheese either, esp when these retards end up spraying civilians and houses 90% of the time when they do it, its honestly a miracle cops dont kill more bystanders than they do.

JawshSB

Rookie
That’s crazy lol. What if he kills the cop then goes and kills a kid or civilian when he’s done? If there is a deadly threat they need to end that threat as quickly as possible. For themselves and for others.
Assumptions much?? All i saw was a dude swinging a knife, talking jibberish

Theseus

King Of Athens
Assumptions much?? All i saw was a dude swinging a knife, talking jibberish
10ft from a crazy knife guy that rushes you and you’re a dead man. He’s clearly deranged and a risk to public safety. Would you want that guy in your front lawn? Feel no danger at all?

JawshSB

Rookie
10ft from a crazy knife guy that rushes you and you’re a dead man. He’s clearly deranged and a risk to public safety. Would you want that guy in your front lawn? Feel no danger at all?
Yes obviously the guy is a threat, my whole point was the cops had options, instead of emptying the clip... thats all

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
you have the right mindset, cant lower to less than lethal force when someone has a weapon but that doesnt mean you need to turn them into swiss cheese either, esp when these retards end up spraying civilians and houses 90% of the time when they do it, its honestly a miracle cops dont kill more bystanders than they do.
Yea it said they hit him 9 out of the 12 times they shot so that's 3 bullets that could have injured an innocent person in the apartments beside him.

No way. All you need is a S&W 26 inch baton. Bring him on. Feeling danger is a part of everyday life.

Last edited:

Lares Deces

Forum Veteran
US PIGS:
Foul-mouthed
Unprofessional
Gutless
Roid-raging
Useless
Cunts

In the UK, Australia, Europe, nearly any other civilised country, the guy gets tasered and arrested. In the US, you get executed in the street like a fucking animal.
Civilized, ok. We see how "civilized" these places have become with all the knife wielding, goat fucker immigrants.

I'm fine with cops shooting criminals. That's what's supposed to happen.

Back