bizarre How Crazy Is Your Ex (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Honestly, that is really sad she has some serious mental issues and needs some help and meds. I dated a girl like this where she would fall of the edge and there is nothing you can do they just lose it. I had to end that relationship because it was the right thing to do.

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
An excellent example of the Attachment Disorder part of Emotionally Unstable (aka Borderline) Personality Disorder.

Fear of rejection and being alone, but no control over emotions leading to toddler style melt-downs at the thought of rejection. No doubt she was ultra jealous and demanding, and probably tested him by being horrible to ‘make sure he loved her’ while they were together.

Sadly this is all due to childhood trauma.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
This is an ill trained toddler in a grown up body. Her parents (or SOMEONE) should have noticed traits years ago and done something about it. I'd say she used this tactic from a very early age and got her own way because it was just too hard to deal with the tantrums. Spoiled cunt mixed with a severe batshit crazy mental issue. Glad he filmed that, he's gonna need it in court... and he should send it to her entire family to see.

God'sMan

Well Known Member
My ex girlfriend was pretty crazy. One day I was watching the tv and she came in the bedroom and forced me to have sex with her, I was literally more terrified than eroused. I spent some time strugglung to get away from her but she managed to force herself on top of me and got all the cock she wanted. Another time I was driving her to the library and she shoved her hand in my pants and grabbed at my asshole, If she wouldn't of stolen from my family I'd still probably be with her though, crazy bitches are amazing.

scott13214

I am better than you!
If you think dating a stripper is sexy and hot. That girl is exactly what you are going to get. Then you’re going to have to file a restraining order because she is a nut job.

Back