murder I am obsessed with the University of Idaho slayings... (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

I am completely obsessed with the University of Idaho slayings right now, ever since I saw the picture of the blood running down the outside of the condo from the inside where the murders happened, and the release that the murders were done with a "Rambo-style" knife. Have I been coming to this site too much that I NEED to see the crime scene pics? View attachment 633703
I would stab 4 college kids to death if I could peep those crime scene/death pics!

deviant2

hell is other people
Only one person would know about a sheath on November 30. That bit of evidence didn't go public until just recently.

20230107_233158.jpg
Fl1WQxMXkAUl_ar.jpeg.jpg
20230107_235029.jpg
Fl2-fQ0aMAEYl4w.jpeg.jpg

This guy is seriously dangerous.

deviant2

hell is other people
Fl5FETfWYAAXlrV.jpeg.jpg

One of his sisters was in a movie... the movie plot is interesting to say the least. Bryan Kohberger’s sister starred in horror movie where young people get stabbed

Authorities spoke with Dennis Rader, otherwise known as BTK, about being in contact with Bryan. Rader says he has never had any contact with him, denies his daughters claim.

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
I watched 20 seconds and had to turn it off due to overbearing cringe. Didnt know insane fag posse made true crime videos now.
Analysis from this guy was very good. Turns out Bryan did some online commenting about the murders on Reddit etc too. A lot of details of the slayings are in his comments. Very good watch for this case.

Valefor

Gore Translator
very nice thread. Seems thats the guy.

I wonder how much havoc this guy managed to cause in such small timeframe. Guess we have to wait until something from the crime scene comes up or die without ever knowing.

veebaby

NewbieX
H
She was hot. My theory is some random very well trained incel targeted her because he liked her, first killed the dude and the other girl because they were a threat and then her best friend, with them out of the way he took his time with her. he probably didn't know the other girls were home. he technically accomplished elliot rodgers dream goal of killing hot sorority girls. this one killed 3 and could have been 6 + one "chad".
View attachment 638345
Hot? Idk all white people look like wet poodles

deviant2

hell is other people
Came across this info...

His public defender Anne Taylor was defending two of the murdered girls parents, Xana's mother and Madison's dad in cases prior to the murders. Xana's mom she was still representing right up until she got this case. She handed her off to another public defender.
Conflict of interest much??!
Seriously, that's fucked up.

This is a list of what him and his "team" are requesting as far as states evidence goes. Whether they get any or all of it, who knows.

I hope this piece of shit doesn't get away with this, there's alot to this case. The state better be sharp and not screw up.
These 4 kids deserve justice.

Back