murder I am obsessed with the University of Idaho slayings... (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Maven

Southern Charm
Last edited:

deviant2

hell is other people

12630977_123022kohberger.jpg

Not what I expected

Idaho murders: Suspect arrested in killings of 4 university students, law enforcement source says

Me either.

Maven

Southern Charm
What a sick, twisted motherfucker...knew that starting upstairs would get him what he wanted and to escape. Was this a crime of opportunity or had he been watching? Hell, he could have been at any of the endless parties they had.

Idaho murder suspect: Who is Bryan Christopher Kohberger?

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
what was his screen name here?....:)

She was hot. My theory is some random very well trained incel targeted her because he liked her, first killed the dude and the other girl because they were a threat and then her best friend, with them out of the way he took his time with her. he probably didn't know the other girls were home. he technically accomplished elliot rodgers dream goal of killing hot sorority girls. this one killed 3 and could have been 6 + one "chad".
View attachment 638345
wow....not too fat....not to skinny..

just right :p

Got to see the rooms, it was awfully amazing. The dude had a blast
You working the crime scene?

Last edited:

Mudskipper

Kill 'em all
It's only similar to Bundy if you have two brain cells and listen to every dog shit YouTuber that calls themselves a "web sleuth" tell me how in your pea brain does a mass murderer equate to a serial killer? If you listened to news and not YouTubers, you'd know there was no sexual assault. Again, Bundy didnt specifically target victims until he turned into a spree killer which is when he killed sorority girls, all his other killings were victims picked at random. So outside of sorority girls being murdered, nothing like Bundy.
It always amuses me when people confuse opinion with fact. See, you really don't have much knowledge of Bundy do you? If you knew what you were talking about you'd know that Bundy stalked a number of his victims well prior to attacks and had met quite a few of them before attacks as well. He shared classes with some at uni too. Bundy didn't "become" a spree killer, he killed multiple people on more than one occasion too.

Now that the alleged perpetrator of the Idaho killings has been found there are further commonalities to Bundy as in he was a tertiary student with focus on psych criminality, psych forensics, considered well above average intelligence etc.

The police linked the alleged offender with DNA evidence which could very well be secretion - there have been no details released on whether there was a sexual element, which is standard investigatory procedure - you're just not clued up enough to realise that this doesn't mean the attack was absent of sexual motivation in a physical sense.

I have more than two brain cells, I form my own opinions based on evidence, my resource references are not "YouTube sleuth's" - they're from criminal profiling and forensics based groups I'm part of. My main research is in criminal anthropology with a focus on instinctual drive and it's place within criminal offending, behaviours and traits.

The fact you get your information from the news is hilarious, the fact you think it's a point of intelligence shows it's a waste of time trying to reason with you.

Keep being you - the world needs more drones.

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
It always amuses me when people confuse opinion with fact. See, you really don't have much knowledge of Bundy do you? If you knew what you were talking about you'd know that Bundy stalked a number of his victims well prior to attacks and had met quite a few of them before attacks as well. He shared classes with some at uni too. Bundy didn't "become" a spree killer, he killed multiple people on more than one occasion too.

Now that the alleged perpetrator of the Idaho killings has been found there are further commonalities to Bundy as in he was a tertiary student with focus on psych criminality, psych forensics, considered well above average intelligence etc.

The police linked the alleged offender with DNA evidence which could very well be secretion - there have been no details released on whether there was a sexual element, which is standard investigatory procedure - you're just not clued up enough to realise that this doesn't mean the attack was absent of sexual motivation in a physical sense.

I have more than two brain cells, I form my own opinions based on evidence, my resource references are not "YouTube sleuth's" - they're from criminal profiling and forensics based groups I'm part of. My main research is in criminal anthropology with a focus on instinctual drive and it's place within criminal offending, behaviours and traits.

The fact you get your information from the news is hilarious, the fact you think it's a point of intelligence shows it's a waste of time trying to reason with you.

Keep being you - the world needs more drones.
Only a moron would a equate a mass murderer to a serial killer, all I really need to say.

punkduck

Forum Veteran
Analysis from this guy was very good. Turns out Bryan did some online commenting about the murders on Reddit etc too. A lot of details of the slayings are in his comments. Very good watch for this case.

Last edited:

Str8shooter

Rookie
View attachment 647880
She won't look as good in 5 years, especially now that she's dead.
Bill Bryson wrote that there is a fat bomb just waiting to explode in some girls, at least Iowan girls, as they age, or after they get married.
I agree 100% about the Iowa girls. I went to undergrad in Iowa and I've seen many a fine ass bending over the salad bar to reach the croutons only to have them turn around and find they're missing a few front teeth. Pheasant hunting is tremendous though!

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
This guy is a piece of shit. Death row is waiting...

The 19 page affidavit, it's a pdf.

He's pure crazy & evil, unfortunately my home state doesn't exercise the death option nearly as often as they should. The nature of this crime tho....might be enough.

The affidavit makes for an interesting read. That Kohberger thinks he's going to get off speaks to how disconnected from reality he really is.

deviant2

hell is other people
A MUST READ...
These threads have some chilling subject matter, imo. The OP has done an excellent job of gathering info on Pappa Rodger AKA Bryan Kolberger

Fl2XJepWYAAKCZF.jpeg.jpg

There's a clearer audio below. It won't post just the clip so I present to you, the thread... :shakefist:

Possibly the killer chatting it up on TikTok?

Last edited:
Back