Guns IDF releases video: GRAPHIC RAW FOOTAGE: Massacre Across Israel From the Eyes of Hamas (1 Viewer)

Guns

Users who are viewing this thread

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ
So the IDF can post a graphic video of murder and killing on YouTube, but when I post a meme about COVID, I get another account suspended.
:rant:
yes, that is how jewtube works.

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.

I don’t think this guy did his fear response any favours by smoking crack while hiding 😂.

IMG_7531.jpeg

So the IDF can post a graphic video of murder and killing on YouTube, but when I post a meme about COVID, I get another account suspended.

Searching “Yemen executions” brings up people being shot slowly until they stop moving. If you have Arabic in your channel, you can post what you want! I’ve posted this before…

vaga

mustard
This user was banned
Searching “Yemen executions” brings up people being shot slowly until they stop moving. If you have Arabic in your channel, you can post what you want! I’ve posted this before…

Exactly.
I remember seeing that Yemen vid on YT before and thought the same.
Their community guidelines are open to interpretation for their own benefit. Fit the narrative or go to Rumble I guess.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Kinda gives you a clue about who controls the "media".... also, it shows how controlling "they" are....
Now, after all these years, we see what Hitler was up against...

Back