accident ~Idiot Walking On Top Of Train Gets Electrocuted~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
A nickname for a food poisoning type diarrhoea infection travellers get in India 😂
Bali Belly is the same.

Fantastic for weight loss, moving your bowels is like taking a piss. Food passes through very quickly.

Cholera is even better for weight loss. In the Japanese POW camps, Weary Dunlop stuff, they would put name tags on the victims because they would dehydrate so fast they were unrecognisable.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I knew only 'Montezuma's revenge'.

We use it for shittery you can get all over the world.
I tried to send you a 'conversation' McM but the program says I can't.

I wanted to ask you how your electricity is going given your government destroyed it's power infrastructure as my Australian one is doing now.

McM

ARSELING
I tried to send you a 'conversation' McM but the program says I can't.

I wanted to ask you how your electricity is going given your government destroyed it's power infrastructure as my Australian one is doing now.
I have a standard power provider who didn't speculate on the energy market in the past ( So far I know they aren't allowed to do that) and their prices were a bit above average but stable. They produce power and district heating through a modern coal dust system.
I have only power from them at 23 cents kilowatt per hour. It's already the new price.
Heating mostly by fire.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I have a standard power provider who didn't speculate on the energy market in the past ( So far I know they aren't allowed to do that) and their prices were a bit above average but stable. They produce power and district heating through a modern coal dust system.
I have only power from them at 23 cents kilowatt per hour. It's already the new price.
Heating mostly by fire.
Same here. I live in a rural area with forests to get fire wood from.

I invested in one of the new Stihl fuel injected chainsaws two years ago and it paid for itself in the first winter.

PM me if you want to talk ww2 history as I read a lot about it. Also, I'd like to know what areas to visit for a trip to Germany in the next couple of years.

Reactions: McM

GoreExorcist

Forum Veteran
Wonder why he started the Gorilla walk. But a shocking video nevertheless.
Screenshot_20221202-032214_Google.jpg

Back