bizarre If you show police your butt your booty will be shot. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
OK I'm not gonna suggest that all female cops are useless ... but, the way they handle situations most of the time is laughable (if not just plain cringy).What would she do without a taser? I'm guessing the Police Academy has been taken over by radicals and no matter how dumpy and stupid you are or how useless you are ... if you're black you're in ?
well done fatty.gif

snagahbag

It is what it is, so I hear
OK I'm not gonna suggest that all female cops are useless ... but, the way they handle situations most of the time is laughable (if not just plain cringy).What would she do without a taser? I'm guessing the Police Academy has been taken over by radicals and no matter how dumpy and stupid you are or how useless you are ... if you're black you're in ? View attachment 673210
be so real with ur self buddy. they let any fat pig in the police force, not disagreeing with the race radical ideologies.

Rumplefor$kin86

Well Known Member
Which pig are we talking here? Anybody gonna say how classy the mooning bandit is how she goes commando all day .. she's gonna smell like poontang that's been on a 2 day road trip by the time she gets into police booking station. Lovely 🤢🤢🤮

Back