Images from the Second World War (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

7o3SKH8.jpg

W5Xk0md.jpg

cpFE1B5.jpg

hUT0xwd.jpg

FallenSentry

The Relentless Cynic
Short Bussed
Unpopular opinion... had Hitler stopped while he was ahead.. a lot of the world would speak German. But that's history. Being over ambitious is a flaw

blue.beard

Fresh Meat
I'm impressed, I haven't seen a lot of these pics. Half of my family was killed in Europe during WWII, I never met them. Thank you.

Ora

Well Known Member
Unpopular opinion... had Hitler stopped while he was ahead.. a lot of the world would speak German. But that's history. Being over ambitious is a flaw
Had Hitler not allied himself with the Japanese and not turned on Russia so early in the game he would have probably broken Great Britain without any serious interference from the USA and without his forces being divided on two fronts. Had he also not been so stubborn about not equipping his soldiers on the Eastern front with proper winter gear the fight for Russia may have swung in his favor. He had the option of doing this shit one enemy at a time and if he had, he would have been unstoppable.

Mtnflyer

Border Undesirable
Corry von Baalen, 20yrs old. Executed by the Germans with one shot to the temple, for trying to stop them blowing up bridges as they retreated from the Netherlands in the face of allied advance. Corry was executed 45 minutes before liberation of the area by Canadian forces.
C._van_Baalen.jpg

Very interesting to me, as my own parents were Dutch resistance fighters during the war. That's where they met.

tero

GOREBABY
These are great photos they keep coming. Sad but hard to look at mans inhuman ways. Warped and solemn at same time great set thanks for the memories/ Im of course being VERY SARCASTIC.....................

tero

GOREBABY
Corry von Baalen, 20yrs old. Executed by the Germans with one shot to the temple, for trying to stop them blowing up bridges as they retreated from the Netherlands in the face of allied advance. Corry was executed 45 minutes before liberation of the area by Canadian forces.
C._van_Baalen.jpg

Very interesting to me, as my own parents were Dutch resistance fighters during the war. That's where they met.
THIS IS A SAD PHOTO VERY SAD SHE DIDNT MAKE IT SHE HAD SOME SORT OF RESPECTFUL BURIAL SO THANK GOD FOR THAT.

tero

GOREBABY
The murders and wonton ways of death the Nazis inflicted are monumental at least their horrendous crimes went down in history as the worst ever commited by any people any where any time and for that I cant and wont forgive or forget........... as no one should. but great photos non the less.......

holyblacksun

against the dying light.
This user was banned
The murders and wonton ways of death the Nazis inflicted are monumental at least their horrendous crimes went down in history as the worst ever commited by any people any where any time and for that I cant and wont forgive or forget........... as no one should. but great photos non the less.......

QZ4qK.png

fGPqY.jpg

I suggest you to watch this video to free your mind from jewish brainwash LIES!
The greatest story NEVER told.

Back