IMO Women shouldn't participate in war 🤔 😄 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Painberg

Lurker
These are most probably PKK soldiers, they are in shortage of men fighters since Turkiye been hunting them with drones and long range bombardments , Turkiye shelled few insurgent camp locations few days back probably these are them. Sweden and Finland been aiding and sheltering these PKK soldiers as accused.

Shtora

I'm not Russian, I just like tanks.
Uncensored but shit quality
kurds (1).jpg

alexanderson

Fresh Meat
lets say i grant you the stupid take, the females are at the very least more targets for your fantasies. these retards were bravetarded

Boot.Party

This user was banned
I mean in all reality women are matriarchal so war is against their nature therefore naturally they fail (die) often and quickly

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
War is not a man's game, war is a sheep's game..If women want to go and die, they simply can, death is equal for everyone.. who the fucking cares.. the problem is not women dying at war, the problem is war... You seem to have a couple of braincells so i recommend you to take good care of them.

As long as humanity exists, there will be war. War is the result of competition. When was the last time you wanted to shatter some smug asshole's jaw because he cut into a parking space you were trying to hold for somebody? That is also war, though on a much smaller scale. Put one Fleshlight in the middle of a group of young male prisoners and lock the cellblock down. In a week, I GUARANTEE the prisoners will be killing each other for that Fleshlight.

bakedbeans420

Fresh Meat
Some yall crazy. "imo women shouldnt participate in war" well they gonna make that choice, regardless of that opinion. If i was you, i would just stop caring, cause does it effect you? Nah. They more than likely tryna kill ISIS fucks anyway, And theres no bigger insult to a jihadhi fuck than to be killed by a woman, so more power to em. But of course, its war, if you choose to participate, the likelihood of you dying, significantly rises. Im sure each one of these women knew that, and more than likely were motivated to participate, by witnessing atrocities, in their own local. They live in the countries this shits happening in, so they are well aware of what could happen to them, nonetheless, they participate. Im sure that the women getting executed, knew that the people they were fighting, would execute them, and that's exactly why they chose to fight.
I am proud to be a 5 feet 3 in height adult & 130 poun adult man. Me I love being a shorter in average adult man ! So I’m closer to average adult women size
Im right there with you, what's even better about it, is people underestimate you. I've won almost every fight i've been in, because they thought I was an easy target. Im not. Been through alot of shit, lived on the street for years(not now), spent a lot of time in jail, where people always had something to prove. They'd end up trying to use me, as that medium. Not fuckin once, did it work out for them. This one kid had a bunch of dudes he thought were "OG's" in the pod with us, so he kept talking shit to me, finally was just like dude you got a problem, lets fucking handle it. We went in the shower, and i proceeded to whoop his ass. We came out, he had both his eyes black, and his nose was bleeding. Just from one good punch to. He came at me like a complete idiot, i saw a shot, took it and that's all it really took. After the one good punch, he just grappled up with me. He couldn't see shit. His eyes were watering up so bad LMFAO Very shortlly after all this happened, there was a head count, not 5 mins after we fought. I shit you not. And a head count is where they line everyone up, and count to make sure were all there. This one guard, i cant remember his name, but he obviously didn't like the kid that i fought, he was doing the head count. He 100% witnessed us go into the shower cause when he saw the kids black eyes, he just called his ass out for being a pussy and getting beat up. It was some of the funniest shit ive seen. I cant remember exactly what the guard said, but it was some smart ass shit that ruffled the kids feathers pretty bad. But ya, this aint the only jail fight story i got, either. Its pretty common thing in that circle to try to "bully" anyone they perceive as potentially being weak. My height has always made me a target for these people lolz like I said though, its not worked out for a single one of them. Size really doesnt matter a whole lot. It can be intimidating, but if you dont let it intimidate you, the likelihood of that big guy being able to actually defend himself effectively, is slim to non.

Last edited:
Uncensored but shit quality
View attachment 589939
Why has every dead female soldier always got their snatches and tits hanging out? Surely it's not a done thing to have a bit of the old in/out/in/out or a feel up when they are lying dead? Saying that, I was in prison with a guy named "dig em up dave" and he was a mortuary worker who would fiddle the corpses and got so attached to one he had to go dig her up for one last go when they took her, he got caught for that. Freaky cunt

Back