IMO Women shouldn't participate in war ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ˜„ (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

mjb0206

Lurker
The one with her butt naked probably got fucked before she bit the bullet

Which country is that

Well , at least these Kurd chicks fought n dyed unlike them millions sandnigger arab scum that fled to Europe
They fought and dyed what ? Their hair ?

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
War is not a man's game, war is a sheep's game..If women want to go and die, they simply can, death is equal for everyone.. who the fucking cares.. the problem is not women dying at war, the problem is war... You seem to have a couple of braincells so i recommend you to take good care of them.
๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

I do have a few brain cells.
But that still makes me smarter than you .

cacarara74874

Forum Veteran
I love to see that in the middle of a war the SIMP gene in men disappears. Those women experienced what true equality means. maybe war isn't so bad.

MJS!

NewbieX
I mean in all reality women are matriarchal so war is against their nature therefore naturally they fail (die) often and quickly
Arm the females, they're the ones with the most to lose in most wars. They will fight like hell to protect what they have.

They know what theyโ€™re signing up for? Itโ€™s not like they except any different treatment from the enemy. You think they sign up to go to war thinking โ€œ oh the enemy wonโ€™t shoot me, Iโ€™m a female!โ€ The females that gave their life fighting for their country have bigger balls than you OP. :O

H82Go8675309

๐‰๐ซ
They know what theyโ€™re signing up for? Itโ€™s not like they except any different treatment from the enemy. You think they sign up to go to war thinking โ€œ oh the enemy wonโ€™t shoot me, Iโ€™m a female!โ€ The females that gave their life fighting for their country have bigger balls than you OP. :O

๐Ÿ”บ๏ธ I think that's a shot across your bow @adi21

ankuno

NewbieX
I wasn't expecting to find decent people on a shock/gore site. But, seriously you're fucking sick. I'm almost 100 percent sure you're a disgruntled virgin. Unless you pay for pussy.
Imagine being this triggered by rape on a site that deals with much, much worse. How silly must you be to have no problem with someone getting their hurt cut out while still alive, but rape is too far?

Also, you're part of this site so you're just as shitty as everyone else, stop pretending you're the exception.

7Apostle3

Lurker
Death is just a part off our lifes. We are trying our best to stay healthy and avoid getting all this bacteria, viruses, parasites, predators even our own natural environment that is trying to kill us.
Thoose who died will stay forever young and no longer in pain, and those who have to live with burden of taking other lives will live a bit longer and eventually come to their end as well. Longer we live we higher are possibilities of suffering.
After all this gym trainings, running, eating healthy we might get into old age where our body is nothing but fragile dried out weak flesh, difficult to move with hundreds off pills and doctor visits to keep us alive. I often ask myself, what are we afraid off?
Why is death so terrifying in our weak minds? Why people are looking others death with satisfaction ignoring fact they will eventually face same destiny?
Are we afraid off being forgotten?
In 1000 years nobody will know we as individuals even existed but we will be part off that nature they will live on.

Back