Indian man dies after hair transplant goes fatally wrong (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Damo0666ā„¢ļø

Master Baiter..... šŸŽ£šŸŽ£šŸŽ£
I had a patient travel to Turkey for hair transplant surgery. He came back with HIV!

Poor guy. I really got on with him.
I know someone who went to get their teeth done, they came back with Hep C and then 3 months later their teeth started falling out and they had to pay thousands of pounds to get them sorted out in the UK šŸ˜¬

And then his Hep C treatment really fucked him up and made him a completely different person šŸ˜¢

Animal Eyes

Racist bastard is a dullard
Not trying to be cruel but couldn't stand looking at that old lady's face.

they don't need hair

they need common sense, culture, hygiene and education.

Indians might have had the most advanced civilisation on earth before Muslims invaded and made slaves of them in the middle ages.

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Eww that looks so awful, balding men looks sexy when they shave their head completely, you can even get hair follicles tattooed on if you have no hair at all
1670420995765.png

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
I had a patient travel to Turkey for hair transplant surgery. He came back with HIV!

Poor guy. I really got on with him.
So many Americans go to Turkey for plastic surgery, it boggles my mind. I think plastic surgery is stupid period, but its way beyond stupid to travel to some second or third world country (a lot also go to Mexico) to have it done. There is little true recourse to go after a doctor that fucks up here, going overseas there is absolutely zero. I don't get it.

Back