Indian man dies after hair transplant goes fatally wrong (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
Oh c’mon They are we talking about untrained people who do this with no skill. Not the procedure itself. The procedure is done ALL the time in the US with more than satisfactory results. Whether one likes the look of a man with full or balding hair is irrelevant. It’s still going to be a popular procedure. This segment just highlights what happens when you put it the very much accepted and popular hair regrowth surgery in the WRONG hands. Aka filthy greasy Indians who wipe their ass with their left hand after taking a dump in the Ganges.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Imagine dying for hair.

So what does this tell Us? It tells Me; That every Fkn one of them should consider the procedure!!! 🤣🤣🤣...SP

Oh c’mon They are we talking about untrained people who do this with no skill. Not the procedure itself. The procedure is done ALL the time in the US with more than satisfactory results. Whether one likes the look of a man with full or balding hair is irrelevant. It’s still going to be a popular procedure. This segment just highlights what happens when you put it the very much accepted and popular hair regrowth surgery in the WRONG hands. Aka filthy greasy Indians who wipe their ass with their left hand after taking a dump in the Ganges.
👋💩👋💩👋💩!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...SP

wiggins

Forum Veteran
It's called male pattern baldness. It's like the human version of being a silver back.

it's a sign of a good testosterone level. It should be a sign of prestige.

Who the fuck wants hair on their head?

With all the metro-gays running around these days, i've noticed lots of men dye their hair. it looks obvious and makes me think they are probably closet gays.

Women have always done it but only faggy men do the same thing. It's a fear of growing older. We rave on about indigenous first nation 'elders' yet call the same age cohort in our own culture 'old white boomers' and other such shit.

Western society hates itself.

with age comes knowledge, so why try to look young? Leave that to the youth, along with front line war fighting and birthing babies. That's all young peoples stuff. Fuck going back to that again. Been there done that.

Theseus

King Of Athens
You don’t need a good hairline to get girls at least it’s no issue for me dude needed to be comfortable with who he is not a sketchy hair transplant 😂

kerimk

Lurker
It's called male pattern baldness. It's like the human version of being a silver back.

it's a sign of a good testosterone level. It should be a sign of prestige.

Who the fuck wants hair on their head?

With all the metro-gays running around these days, i've noticed lots of men dye their hair. it looks obvious and makes me think they are probably closet gays.

Women have always done it but only faggy men do the same thing. It's a fear of growing older. We rave on about indigenous first nation 'elders' yet call the same age cohort in our own culture 'old white boomers' and other such shit.

Western society hates itself.

with age comes knowledge, so why try to look young? Leave that to the youth, along with front line war fighting and birthing babies. That's all young peoples stuff. Fuck going back to that again. Been there done that.
I’ve had 2 hair transplants in total, one when I was 19 and the second one when I was 21. Mine were done in turkey and I’m still happy with the results.

I was practically bald at the age of 19 while my peers were walking around with a full head of hair, that was devastating for my self esteem. I used to get a lot of attention from girls when I was 16, even my mothers friend tried to bang me lol. Not everyone can pull off the bald look.

Now that I’m 26 and most men my age also have receding hairlines, it’s not that big a deal anymore. What matters most now is your job and income

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
Totally worth it! For a short time he was soooooo much more handsome!

McM

ARSELING
Why is it so important how the evolutionary rest of the fur on your head looks?
That one even can make a living from it, grooming and 'delousing' other peoples' melons. (Ok, it's not a very wealthy living)
Better inventing/selling products for washing, coloring, rinsing, etc. for billions of $.
Strange somehow.

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
Bald is sexy,especially the fuzzy feel of it,when it starts growing back. I love the feel of my man's head,like a fuzzy teddy bear.

Back