Is anybody here actually homicidal? (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

slaughteredangel_

back again
i watch gore to not act on those thoughts and plus im not retarded enough to actually ruin my whole life for a silly little murder. ig i had access to violent material majority of my life so death and gore is just normal at this point, no desire to do it myself when i have everything i could ever want to see on the internet.

• You gon get raped
Reactions: HG

Ghostrebel

NewbieX
I wonder if there's anyone here who enjoys these videos that actually want to kill people.

I've harbored homicidal thoughts / fantasies for a while and I went online looking for people like me especially since everyone around me is super turned off by this one sick thing about me. But I'm not ashamed.

I am curious tho, what do you guys get out of watching gore vid? I come here to feel a sense of normalcy. The comments under a lot of the videos I see are delightfully relatable
I wonder if there's anyone here who enjoys these videos that actually want to kill people.

I've harbored homicidal thoughts / fantasies for a while and I went online looking for people like me especially since everyone around me is super turned off by this one sick thing about me. But I'm not ashamed.

I am curious tho, what do you guys get out of watching gore vid? I come here to feel a sense of normalcy. The comments under a lot of the videos I see are delightfully relatable
Yes, I’ve fantasized about killing people, peeling they’re faces off. I’ve never acted on any of the fantasy’s, don’t want to go to jail over this lol. I’ve had the thought in my head since I was a child. My mother used to hit me and emotionally abuse me everyday. I feel no emotion toward anyone. I come here to get my kicks. I love seeing weak, simply minded people get horribly murdered. Because that’s what it is. People here talk a lot behind they’re phone or computer screens because they think nothing can hurt them. Then there’s people like me that come here to feed the urge that builds up inside us, like boiling water. Seeing people walk down a highway or road looking for a ride into the abyss. I have to contain myself, whatever works, right? PM ME

strxwbxrry.milk

Queer Bitch
Yeah for most of my life I have fantasized about killing or hurting other people. How I would do it ,how I would dispose of the body/blooded clothes and tools. How much research I would have to do to make sure I was never caught .

Also I just sometimes get thoughts like I wonder what his head would look like if I hit it with a hammer . Just out of the blue they will pop into head while I'm chatting or eating with someone.

Never acted on it though as I really like to have my own space and Weed,prison just doesn't gel with my life style it's not worth losing all that killing someone.
Yeah, I’ve had homicidal thoughts since I was about 8. Started off with “I wish they were dead”, and then “I want to kill them”. Now I kind of imagine killing people, or seeing what they’d look like dead.
I watch gore to help me ‘get that fix’, if that makes sense? I find it cool and fascinating to see people die, and a lot of the time I want to have my try at it.

I saw a response talking about how they shadowed a mortician and now it’s something I want to try out. I find dead bodies cool, and the more gruesome, the better.

mrln

silent ghost
Yeah, I’ve had homicidal thoughts since I was about 8. Started off with “I wish they were dead”, and then “I want to kill them”. Now I kind of imagine killing people, or seeing what they’d look like dead.
I watch gore to help me ‘get that fix’, if that makes sense? I find it cool and fascinating to see people die, and a lot of the time I want to have my try at it.

I saw a response talking about how they shadowed a mortician and now it’s something I want to try out. I find dead bodies cool, and the more gruesome, the better.
watching gore after a while, isnt enough.
thats all im gunna say before i incriminate

The human animal can be a truly cruel piece of shit at times. For that reason, among a general curiosity I also find it fascinating to watch us die in some of the most creative ways. Never fear death..... just the manner on how you get there 😉

latinladiesman77

Well Known Member
Everyday i feel homicidal!!! Having to work and drive in NYC. 10-12 hours a day working dealing with assholes, stupid drivers and retards jaywalking and on thier stupid phones! I feel like killing all of them!! Lol

strxwbxrry.milk

Queer Bitch
The human animal can be a truly cruel piece of shit at times. For that reason, among a general curiosity I also find it fascinating to watch us die in some of the most creative ways. Never fear death..... just the manner on how you get there 😉
Recently I’ve watched the videos for the humour aspect, as well as ideas. I have a list of people I’d want to do things against, but whether or not I follow through yet is unknown.
But yeah, death isn’t something to fear for me. Just whatever the fuck comes after it lmao

DomDom332

Lurker

Ya know. Sometimes i get really really really close. Like i think damn i am actually gonna throw my life away right here right now. Then i kinda just don't do it. It's Self control or I'm just too much of a bitch either way I'm not in jail yet lmao

Revosti

itsoveR

just life really

Back