Is anybody here actually homicidal? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

i suffer with self harm so i guess im homicidal towards myself lol! but part of the reason i s/h is to see the blood and gore, and ive generally always been interested in it. i guess it gives me a bit of a humbling to see what others go through and also comfort. because we all die someday so why not see different ways how?
I wonder if there's anyone here who enjoys these videos that actually want to kill people.

I've harbored homicidal thoughts / fantasies for a while and I went online looking for people like me especially since everyone around me is super turned off by this one sick thing about me. But I'm not ashamed.

I am curious tho, what do you guys get out of watching gore vid? I come here to feel a sense of normalcy. The comments under a lot of the videos I see are delightfully relatable

apyr17

Fresh Meat
I wouldn't say I'm full on open about this like the other people in this thread, but yes I have very homicidal thoughts. I've gotten to the point where I cope with these thoughts by watching people be murdered, tortured, or seeing dead bodies. Especially seeing younger victims, really fuels my fantasies. This website has been really comforting to hop on to, makes me feel like I'm more apart of a community almost? Anyways, my mother is the only person I truly feel homicidal towards. She can absolutely choke on brick.
Same here, except for the mom part. I just like being on a platform with ppl who are chill about death, everyone else is so existential about it. We're all just meat machines, really.

apyr17

Fresh Meat
Yeah for most of my life I have fantasized about killing or hurting other people. How I would do it ,how I would dispose of the body/blooded clothes and tools. How much research I would have to do to make sure I was never caught .

Also I just sometimes get thoughts like I wonder what his head would look like if I hit it with a hammer . Just out of the blue they will pop into head while I'm chatting or eating with someone.

Never acted on it though as I really like to have my own space and Weed,prison just doesn't gel with my life style it's not worth losing all that killing someone.
Yeah man prison is a huge turn off. That and we're so survaled in the u.s you can't wipe your ass without some kind of digital footprint. There's genuinely no place in society for people like us, which is disappointing, because at times I feel like I have to bury a part of myself that's natural to me.

apyr17

Fresh Meat
Eh wtf seek help
Hahaha I actually am, it's pretty interesting.

I'm connected through my county's Behavioral Health program and I'm being treated currently with a therapist/psychiatrist.

I used to have these really over powering urges, but now I can pretty much control them and keep my agressive behaviors under wraps. I definitely act a lot better, and it's genuine. I have a lot more control over my mood, my thoughts. I'm even starting to *feel* things but I don't like that very much.
I still have homicidal thoughts, and I still yearn for the act of harming another human being, but I understand (with major disappointment) that if I have my best interests in mind, I can't go out murdering people.

The only thing I expect to get out of this is the ability to chose to not kill people and feel okay about it. I chose not to now and I feel like I'm denying myself something. One day, hopefully, I can be more at peace with the choice.

Cik One 956

Dying to Live
Touch my French fries and find out.
😂 , So back in 2011 , I was sent to the psych inpatient clinic in my area . During breakfast time a girl about 22yrs old asked if I wanted more bacon . I replied "sure" . She got up went to get me a pile of bacon from the kitchen area . (Self serve) .. We were all sitting at the table and another guy reached out for the plate of bacon and she furiously screamed "THATS HIS BAAAAAAACOOOONN" !!! The whole damn room got quiet and backed the fuck up . She was skitso and apparently in there for beating her mom .

guttercookie666

Crawled out the gutter this morning
I'd never ever want to kill someone. Unless I was acting in self defense or defending somebody else.

I know that a lot of the people who come to these sites are racist and disturbed or what have you, but I come to these sites because gore is cool, and to read up on current events and to see the reality of the world we live in. Genocide, drug wars, wars in the middle east, etc. These are important events that are continuing to happen daily. There are many areas of this site that I will not visit tho. Videos that involve animals and children is usually where I draw the line. So I appreciate when I see warnings on videos so that I know to stay away.

apyr17

Fresh Meat
I'd never ever want to kill someone. Unless I was acting in self defense or defending somebody else.

I know that a lot of the people who come to these sites are racist and disturbed or what have you, but I come to these sites because gore is cool, and to read up on current events and to see the reality of the world we live in. Genocide, drug wars, wars in the middle east, etc. These are important events that are continuing to happen daily. There are many areas of this site that I will not visit tho. Videos that involve animals and children is usually where I draw the line. So I appreciate when I see warnings on videos so that I know to stay away.
Yeah I can excuse homicide but I draw a line at cannibalism / necrophilia / child abuse.

MadMortician

One day , that body of yours will be mine.
Yo I feel that, I was curious about alcohol and stuff for a while hoping it would like neutralize me but I knew it was more harm than good. As of now I just have this but I've been looking into becoming a mortician
I am a Mortician and i totally support that, its the best thing for you.

apyr17

Fresh Meat
I am a Mortician and i totally support that, its the best thing for you.
Yooo fr that's awesome man. I've been looking into it, I went to the NFDA website to find schools in my state, so I'm gonna finalize my application.

Can I ask tho, is there an easier way to get a foot in the door? I'm currently taking a sports Medicine Coarse and I'm working on my CTE Certification, so I have *some* medical knowledge, but it's all for living human beings haha.

apyr17

Fresh Meat
I wrote a reply about this the other day in a different thread, but took it a step further. I think at least one person here, past or present, has been the person doing the damage in at least one video that has shown up on here
I've wondered the same thing. If I ever started murdering ppl tho I definitely would not post them online

deathTalk

NewbieX
I wonder if there's anyone here who enjoys these videos that actually want to kill people.

I've harbored homicidal thoughts / fantasies for a while and I went online looking for people like me especially since everyone around me is super turned off by this one sick thing about me. But I'm not ashamed.

I am curious tho, what do you guys get out of watching gore vid? I come here to feel a sense of normalcy. The comments under a lot of the videos I see are delightfully relatable
Oh definitely I have overwhelming urges to kill almost everyone I see including people I love dearly for reasons I don’t understand or enjoy so I reverted the negative energy into fighting and recovery diving I get my fill on gore for sure from it. My main reason I watch this is to help me find visual representations of the things I want to do that way I can see it without producing still urges just much more controllable but I find it all routed in a deep anger not sure why.

apyr17

Fresh Meat
Oh definitely I have overwhelming urges to kill almost everyone I see including people I love dearly for reasons I don’t understand or enjoy so I reverted the negative energy into fighting and recovery diving I get my fill on gore for sure from it. My main reason I watch this is to help me find visual representations of the things I want to do that way I can see it without producing still urges just much more controllable but I find it all routed in a deep anger not sure why.
Yeah I still haven't exactly figured out where my urges come from, it was honestly really frustrating for a while but after everything I've kinda just accepted it as a part of me and (as you seem to be) I'm formatting these thoughts and urges into other things to keep them alive but not entertain them. For me it was wrestling (for the aggression), then it was animals (for the blood). But even with those things I still felt empty. Now I look at gore and I'm studying human anatomy to look at and hopefully work with more gore. Most of the time doctors will say killer thoughts or urges are a side effect of something else, but honestly I feel like people like us just exist and that's really all there is to it. It's just up to us how he hanlde it, I really don't judge however.

makiii

NewbieX

Something about gore and the way the victims express themselves intrigues me..

apyr17

Fresh Meat
depends on the way you kill the individual, I'm trying to say that its not that satisfying if you just strangle them
I don't really think there can be a polite way of killing, but I would probably settle for stab to the heart / slit throat / or strangulation. I'm not really into torture, it takes too long and I would imagine the victims scream and move around a lot. I think dismemberment would be very satisfying, though, especially afterward.

Back