ISIS Boy Executioner (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Apparently this guy was caught with a camera taking pictures where he shouldn't have been taking pictures - in ISIS held territory.

He was quickly convicted of being a spy, given a nice orange jumpsuit and brought to a bombed out location.

Once there he was executed by an ISIS boy soldier who put a bullet into the guy's temple.

Note: The kid that did this execution kinda looks like the kid that was in a recent video showing a boy of about 12 executing two Russian spies that were caught by ISIS.

Iraq, August 3, 2015

isis-boy-executes-spy-with-gunshot-to-head-1-Iraq-aug-3-15.jpg

isis-boy-executes-spy-with-gunshot-to-head-2-Iraq-aug-3-15.jpg

isis-boy-executes-spy-with-gunshot-to-head-3-Iraq-aug-3-15.jpg

isis-boy-executes-spy-with-gunshot-to-head-4-Iraq-aug-3-15.jpg

5. Nice Samsung jumpsuit...
isis-boy-executes-spy-with-gunshot-to-head-5-Iraq-aug-3-15.jpg

6. What a way to create a lethal killer.
isis-boy-executes-spy-with-gunshot-to-head-6-Iraq-aug-3-15.jpg

Domino69

In the Prep Room
Agreed, looks like the same wee puke from the other vid. He's definitely making a name for himself. Well, I guess Hitler was once a child too, aye?

I'd also imagine it would bring a bit more 'shame' to the person being executed. I think I'd rather that it was a GROWN UP blowing my brains out, as opposed to some snot nosed brat but...maybe that's just me.

Mrs.REVmsr

Misfits of Shout Box
Agreed, looks like the same wee puke from the other vid. He's definitely making a name for himself. Well, I guess Hitler was once a child too, aye?

I'd also imagine it would bring a bit more 'shame' to the person being executed. I think I'd rather that it was a GROWN UP blowing my brains out, as opposed to some snot nosed brat but...maybe that's just me.

..hitler would destroy the shit out of isis and then go after fsa for shits and giggles.

BigWill6363

Sniper
Apparently this guy was caught with a camera taking pictures where he shouldn't have been taking pictures - in ISIS held territory.

He was quickly convicted of being a spy, given a nice orange jumpsuit and brought to a bombed out location.

Once there he was executed by an ISIS boy soldier who put a bullet into the guy's temple.

Note: The kid that did this execution kinda looks like the kid that was in a recent video showing a boy of about 12 executing two Russian spies that were caught by ISIS.

Iraq, August 3, 2015

View attachment 222325

View attachment 222326

View attachment 222327

View attachment 222328

5. Nice Samsung jumpsuit...
View attachment 222329

6. What a way to create a lethal killer.
View attachment 222330
Exactly why I could care less if those kids die over there. They are trained to kill long before 12yrs of age. If you are old enough to kill, then you are old enough to be killed.

Gorgutz

Post-Mortem
The IS is pretty funny. They dress up their victims in orange suits (just like con suits in, say, the US?), use glocks, toyotas, next-gen HD cameras, etc. They train their muppets out in the open in "turrist training camps" yet somehow the big bro with its surveillance apparatus, satellite technology and drones never knows where the hell they are, yet they operate worldwide without any restriction, can smuggle shit anywhere and never seem to lack any supplies.
They'd never invade the us, saudi arabia or israel... Gee, I wonder why.

Pretty sad these sick fucking people exploit vulnerable kids and force them to carry out these heinous acts go desensitize them in early training.

Back