ISIS Crucifictions in Libya (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
A few images of "apostates" who were executed by a rival tribe that has pledged allegance to ISIS.

Sorry 'bout the photo quality...

Sirte, Libya, mid-August 2015

isis-executions-crucifying-apostates-1-Sirte-LY-mid-aug-2015.jpg

isis-executions-crucifying-apostates-2-Sirte-LY-mid-aug-2015.jpg

isis-executions-crucifying-apostates-3-Sirte-LY-mid-aug-2015.jpg

isis-executions-crucifying-apostates-4-Sirte-LY-mid-aug-2015.jpg

isis-executions-crucifying-apostates-5-Sirte-LY-mid-aug-2015.jpg

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Suspension is not crucifixion...
Aye, yer right on that. But seems they like to call this a crucifixion. I'd prefer to label these (and other) photos as "lynchings" but that term seems to now apply to a mod kicking the shit out of someone and killing him/her without the old style of lynching them from a tree or other structure that requires a noose.

Never know, "Suspension" might be the next term for this :).

VIIIXIII

Hush
Aye, yer right on that. But seems they like to call this a crucifixion. I'd prefer to label these (and other) photos as "lynchings" but that term seems to now apply to a mod kicking the shit out of someone and killing him/her without the old style of lynching them from a tree or other structure that requires a noose.

Never know, "Suspension" might be the next term for this :).
They can call it whatever they want. Doesn't make it right. Freudian slip there with the mod comment?;)

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
They can call it whatever they want. Doesn't make it right. Freudian slip there with the mod comment?;)
Lol, "suspension"..."Freud"..."slip"...I missed that at first.

But I suppose that these jihadists are targeting the Christian understanding of a "crucifixion" and any "perceived" fears that such an act might evoke (ie: Jesus on the Cross). And yes, it doesn't make it right but it seems that's how they want this shit to be seen - religious provocation.

:death:

Back