ISIS: Crucify|Stab In Heart (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Pic 6 has a face blurred out in the crowd. What's up with that I wonder...

Probably one of the Mossad agents training them, maybe this was like an exam.

Hey, War by Deception, that's their motto. Who in the region benefits from a group like ISIS?

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
My point is if the people doing the executions are feeling they are doing right.....why are their faces always masked?
I'm thinking that there might be a few reasons for the masking.

1. For photos and videos they might appear to be more fearsome to the general public - masked murders sorta thing (psychological effect).

2. To avoid being ID'd which could result in their family/friends being targeted in reprisal attacks.

3. Many ISIS fighters, if they live, will return to their home country or another country to either lay low or to carry out further ISIS-related attacks once there.

The ones that don't mask their faces seem to be ones that are there for the long haul - do or die.

gandog56

Well Known Member
I'm thinking that there might be a few reasons for the masking.

1. For photos and videos they might appear to be more fearsome to the general public - masked murders sorta thing (psychological effect).

2. To avoid being ID'd which could result in their family/friends being targeted in reprisal attacks.

3. Many ISIS fighters, if they live, will return to their home country or another country to either lay low or to carry out further ISIS-related attacks once there.

The ones that don't mask their faces seem to be ones that are there for the long haul - do or die.

Number one....maybe
Number two....not if it would make his family martyrs, these people are fruitloops
Number three....back to my point they are supposed to be PROUD to do this. It's their duty....as long as the enemy can't fire back it seems!

Humphero

NewbieX
I've seen video of the guy in the orange jumpsuit getting crucified/murdered. Does anyone know if there's video of the guy in the white t-shirt meeting his end?

1fktmind

The meaning of life is that it stops.
Gotta love that ISIS despite living like animals in the dessert, still brought i high resolution camera :D

gandog56

Well Known Member
Hmmm, why bother shooting them after you stick a knife in their chest? Waste of perfectly good ammo.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Pic 6 has a face blurred out in the crowd. What's up with that I wonder...

Some terrorist that doesn’t want to have his face splashed all over the internet I think.
An outlier if i ever saw one. Most of these retards seems to be as attention-whorish as your everyday ordinary reality TV participant.

Not sure but might have to with him having a huge smile on his face. I also thought that he looked a bit 'whiter' than the rest of them...

If he is white, I would advise him to get the fuck out of there as fast as possible.

It's just your friendly Mossad agent making sure Israel's dogs do what they are told.

He's not White. He's Jewish. And ISIS knows not to bite the hand that feeds.

Back