ISIS has a message for the US (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

FallenSentry

The Relentless Cynic
Short Bussed
We should respect their beliefs maaan.
when a religion threatens another with decapitation for not worshipping their dirty sand prophet.. I think respect goes out the window.
Even non violent religions are being threatened by them. Buddhists

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I feel so terrorized. So vulnerable. Help me, Uncle Sam! I'll do whatever you want to ensure my safety.

I volunteered many of my freedoms to ensure Osama Bin Laden/Iraq paid for what they did on 9-11.
These stupid ISIS fucks think I won't give up the rest of my freedoms to guarantee their demise as well? :lol2:
Thank god for america to take one the freedoms for the rest of us :tu:

dennis

Representing Zionism
This user was banned
since ISIS is using US provided armor the lesson learned (or should be) is take your toys home with you when you leave.

or- wall off the middle east, provide them with swords and GO-PRO cameras and fill this site with content.
Leaving weapons was done intentionally, so that we have a "reason" to go back.

Chr1stFuck

Rookie
I wonder If I will live to see sort of a cleansing/termination carried out by the people of this earth regarding to those Inbred Mongoloids. I think it could be passed without judgement and would be marked as a day of victory in the books of history.

samoth

Ad Majorem Sathanae Gloriam
I'm not from the US, but I would like to deliver a message to ISIS

mohammad_pig_drawing.JPG

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
So we're supposed to be scared of a bunch of tunnel digging sand people? A group with antiquated weapons and puss tactics..
Whereas the US can drop ONE bomb and level an entire city. Where we have 80 million gun owning citizens. Yeah. This country is shaking in its boots.

I think them sheep fuckers have pretty good weaponry that got from the Iraqi forces after they took over the territory them pussies left and run away.

Back