ISIS In Iraq & Syria (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

1/set 3 if he switch his uniform he can go infiltrate Isis by nobody know.
To infiltrate ISIS they'd have to know how to pray like a Sunni beforehand, they do it 5 times a day. They'd also need to shed any dialect that'd give them away... can't get past entry level speaking a Kurdish accent or with a Sadr City twang.
Then you'd have to join them in their actions, which would include fighting or killing Shia or Kurds.
IS, on the other hand, has done well to recruit from other groups and tell them to stay put and act as sleeper agents... it's how they seized a piece of Damascus recently.

pleman111

Fresh Meat
Thank you very much for your information man, my question again, please talk about a number of Iraqi soldiers and their quality of fighting, I saw many old fighters the killed in action, the point is many Iraqi mem were killed in many wars, so how many fighter remain for this action? Is anyone know?

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Thank you very much for your information man, my question again, please talk about a number of Iraqi soldiers and their quality of fighting, I saw many old fighters the killed in action, the point is many Iraqi mem were killed in many wars, so how many fighter remain for this action? Is anyone know?

pleman111, I've created a thread to discuss this sort of stuff in the Religion, War & Politics Debate category so that we can try and keep this thread for images Image based.

The link to the new discussion thread is HERE.

Cheers :)

panecea

surgeon general
I had no idea Bone Crusher Smith was still alive!? I guess old habits are hard to break.
dead-shiit-militiaman-killed-by-isis-14-kirkut-iq-apr-7-15-jpg.208111

panecea

surgeon general
pleman111, I've created a thread to discuss this sort of stuff in the Religion, War & Politics Debate category so that we can try and keep this thread for images Image based.

The link to the new discussion thread is HERE.

Cheers :)
As usual DH, your reports wreak of a Walter Cronkite thoroughness and concise context. I'm hate'n it!

panecea

surgeon general
I hate to be an arm chair Jihadist, but it looks like this guy brought a shot gun* to an assault weapons fight.

* and I'll bet he doesn't even own a knife!

dead-shiit-militiaman-killed-by-isis-21-kirkut-iq-apr-7-15-jpg.208118

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
This poor bastard. a Shia militiaman (I think), was caught by ISIS fighters.

Diyala, Syria, April 8, 2015

soldier-caught-n-beheaded-by-isis-1-Diyala-SY-apr-8-15.jpg

soldier-caught-n-beheaded-by-isis-2-Diyala-SY-apr-8-15.jpg

3. Ut-oh...the guy with the black mask...
soldier-caught-n-beheaded-by-isis-3-Diyala-SY-apr-8-15.jpg

soldier-caught-n-beheaded-by-isis-4-Diyala-SY-apr-8-15.jpg

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
More dudes that ISIS crucified for various reasons such as theft, apostasy, practicing magic, etc.

isis-crucifictions-25.jpg

isis-crucifictions-26.jpg

isis-crucifictions-27.jpg

isis-crucifictions-28.jpg

isis-crucifictions-29.jpg

isis-crucifictions-30.jpg

isis-crucifictions-31.jpg

isis-crucifictions-32.jpg

isis-crucifictions-33.jpg

McM

ARSELING
Crucifications like 2000 years ago. What's about impalements, would be a great fun to watch for the local children. :unreal:
The next generation of terrorists is already waiting in the wings, maybe one of the reasons to perform these shows in public.

Interesting pictures though.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Time to pop up some more images of dead ISIS fighters, most of whom were killed by Peshmerga/YPG/YPF fighters along with a few Iraqi army kills.

dead-isis-fighters-84.jpg

dead-isis-fighters-85.jpg

dead-isis-fighters-86.jpg

dead-isis-fighters-87.jpg

dead-isis-fighters-88.jpg

dead-isis-fighters-89.jpg

dead-isis-fighters-90.jpg

dead-isis-fighters-91.jpg

dead-isis-fighters-92.jpg

dead-isis-fighters-93.jpg

chowcat

Meow

Seth Kang

Zor El
You know, with as much as those fucking idiots stand out, you'd think those "highly trained" soldiers would spot them a mile away.
How tough is it to spot a quickly approaching convoy of masked and so-so armed snackbars?
Oh well when the snackbars are getting help from the eagles its pretty easy isnt it? invasions and fake regimes are western style of giving freedom

Back