Islamic State leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi has been killed - take #7 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

You should try eating your crayons instead of writing with them
I tried eating my crayons. Turns out I'm allergic. Why don't you try killing yourself? - Don't worry, I'll help you out with that, if you need me to. I'd love to see your goofy ass in the next thread entitled "GOREGRISH FUCKS WITH NOTHING INTERESTING TO SAY" (new post)...

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I tried eating my crayons. Turns out I'm allergic. Why don't you try killing yourself? - Don't worry, I'll help you out with that, if you need me to. I'd love to see your goofy ass in the next thread entitled "GOREGRISH FUCKS WITH NOTHING INTERESTING TO SAY" (new post)...

What a pity they don't add lead to things you eat anymore. Speak to your mother though I'd say the brain damage stems from her.

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies

In in a couple of month the media will state he's been killed again. They must think everyone's stupid. They did the same with Bin Laden.
Notice how many times UK media put out a story of how an SAS sniper takes out a terrorist from a mile away. They usualy like to spice it up,last few have said the terrorist was about to behead someone. All different takes on the tale. Makes the plebs in blighty start flag waving.

Back