Israel vs Gaza (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Over the past several years we've seen a good share of gore come out of the on-going conflict between Israel and Gaza.

As tensions between Israel and Gaza again start to flare up again we'll likely see more gore photos from the region.

It'd be cool to keep this thread a Gore Images thread and not a thread for posting debates, disagreements, arguments and the usual political rhetoric for both sides regarding this ongoing conflict.

Anyways, I'm starting this thread off with the recent death of 4 young boys who were on Gaza Beach when an Israeli warship sent a few shells their way.

The boys are pictured running away from where the first shell landed. The second shell killed all 4 of them.

Set 1.

4-kids-killed-when-israeli-warship-shells-beach-1-Gaza-City-jul16-14.jpg

4-kids-killed-when-israeli-warship-shells-beach-2-Gaza-City-jul16-14.jpg

3. It appears the shell made a direct hit to where the boys were.
4-kids-killed-when-israeli-warship-shells-beach-3-Gaza-City-jul16-14.jpg

4-kids-killed-when-israeli-warship-shells-beach-4-Gaza-City-jul16-14.jpg

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Next comes a random mix of deaths in Gaza City that resulted from airstrikes/artillery hits.

I try not to go for the photos that only show dead babies and kids: adults are dying to but the media tends to release images of the younger ones that have died before they will release images of adults or elderly people. The reason for the media selecting images that they release is obvious, but it doesn't really paint the wider picture of what's going on there.

Gaza, July 2014

Set 4.

gaza-deaths-1-Gaza-City-july2014.jpg

gaza-deaths-2-Gaza-City-july2014.jpg

gaza-deaths-3-Gaza-City-july2014.jpg

gaza-deaths-4-Gaza-City-july2014.jpg

gaza-deaths-5-Gaza-City-july2014.jpg

gaza-deaths-6-Gaza-City-july2014.jpg

gaza-deaths-7-Gaza-City-july2014.jpg

gaza-deaths-8-Gaza-City-july2014.jpg

gaza-deaths-9-Gaza-City-july2014.jpg

gaza-deaths-10-Gaza-City-july2014.jpg

FallenSentry

The Relentless Cynic
Short Bussed
That's what happens when you elect Muslim terrorists (Hamas) as your leaders - your dirty, stupid children get made into human shields.
I agreed with ya up until you talked crap about kids. Kids are kids. They have no choice in what asinine things their parents do. They're always caught in the middle.

sarah08

Rookie
My heart goes out to your family and friends. Palestine launches thousands of rockets at Israel every day. They build tunnels to go sneak into Israel and massacre innocent residents. Then the main stream media encourages them to do it more! :disgust: Only thing worse are the few people dumb enough to buy into such bullshit lies.
Thank you, I feel bad for her and everyone else. But she's going through so much with whats going on, I wish people would pull their heads from their asses and see what actually going on. Until then innocent people are dying every day, its sickening

sarah08

Rookie
Last I heard 56 Israelis have been brutally murdered by Hamas, fucking pigs.
My rabbi said this will be over soon. Oy vey I hope he's right.
I hope so too, sadly the baby that was the "Miracle of Gaza" died because of power outage. They saved her after her mother was dead for over an hour and she was in an incubator. Sick sick bastards thinking this bull is alright

Drago420

Rookie
I agree. :( But unfortunately any surviving children will be brainwashed into wanting to do harm to Israel.
They breed like rats and must be exterminated.

If it were Mexicans engaging in this kind of terrorism against the US, I would want my country to do the same thing.

If the U.S. was occupying Mexico, closing of all borders including land, air, and sea while slowly destroying their infrastructure (blowing up their power plants and restricting water supplies) you bet your ass Mexicans would be doing the same thing. By your logic, however, it is the occupying aggressor who is the victim not the innocent children being killed. Makes total sense.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
This family of four took shelter in a basement stairwell of their apartment building during an Israeli airstrike but did not survive the attack.

Gaza City, Gaza, late July 2014.

family-dies-seeking-shelter-in-stairwell-during-airstike-1-Gaza-City-late-july2014.jpg

family-dies-seeking-shelter-in-stairwell-during-airstike-2-Gaza-City-late-july2014.jpg

family-dies-seeking-shelter-in-stairwell-during-airstike-3-Gaza-City-late-july2014.jpg

family-dies-seeking-shelter-in-stairwell-during-airstike-4-Gaza-City-late-july2014.jpg

Back