Serious Israeli Police accidentally kill 3 year old girl (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

vaga

mustard
This user was banned
During a ramming incident at a checkpoint in the Occupied West Bank, Israeli officers opened fire on a car, and a stray bullet hit a van with a child inside.
Israeli police accidentally kill young girl.png

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
While I'm not happy to see a toddler getting killed I'm also not going to shed a tear. These Palestinians HAD to have known that Hamas were operating in their midst.....how do you not know fuckers are tunneling all over the place? So they made their bed, they need to accept the consequences.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
While I'm not happy to see a toddler getting killed I'm also not going to shed a tear. These Palestinians HAD to have known that Hamas were operating in their midst.....how do you not know fuckers are tunneling all over the place? So they made their bed, they need to accept the consequences.
Far as I can tell the Palestinians actually voted for Hamas to rule them, knowing full well what lying sacks of shit they are and that they would abolish elections in future and become a one party islamic state. Fuck them all and the donkey they rode in on. Elections have consequences.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Far as I can tell the Palestinians actually voted for Hamas to rule them, knowing full well what lying sacks of shit they are and that they would abolish elections in future and become a one party islamic state. Fuck them all and the donkey they rode in on. Elections have consequences.
Similar reason I'm not sympathetic to North Koreans, Afghans or Californians. NK's and Afghans might be living under an oppressive regime but if they want something better they need to get off their asses, do the heavy lifting, take some losses and kill the mother fuckers in charge. Californians and any other group of assholes who keep electing worthless dinks need to stop.

So ya, fuck the Palestinians in their sandy rectums.

_axarel_

Lurker
Thats messed up , it seems like this conflict will be a never ending situation , it just seems to get worse as time goes by.

Back