bizarre Jump In Lake For $20 (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
I watched this 2 times and i dont understand whats going on.
Woman jumped in the lake but cant swim??? Must be a joke of some sort.

Yeah, that looks fake to me. Hopefully it backfires on them.

I wonder how long it took them driving around to find a random fire truck to film ‘heading to the scene’.

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
Yeah, that looks fake to me. Hopefully it backfires on them.

I wonder how long it took them driving around to find a random fire truck to film ‘heading to the scene’.
Fire Brigade put a reddit post up......
Saying it was dropped from an emergency to just a medical check as they managed to get her out...
I just had a read and a few pages lead me to it...

Influencers = brain damaged talentless cunts who can't get on in the real world and don't have the mental capacity to hold down a proper job.
Init....
Also i am SOOOOO FED UP with them not having the book thrown at them for shit like this....
They need to be taught that they can't go round doing these ridiculous stunts. Also don't fucking run away when someone is in danger....Fucking pussies.....There was a few of them. Two lads could have saved her, pulled her out.

methedup77

Forum Veteran
Fire Brigade put a reddit post up......
Saying it was dropped from an emergency to just a medical check as they managed to get her out...
I just had a read and a few pages lead me to it...

Init....
Also i am SOOOOO FED UP with them not having the book thrown at them for shit like this....
They need to be taught that they can't go round doing these ridiculous stunts. Also don't fucking run away when someone is in danger....Fucking pussies.....There was a few of them. Two lads could have saved her, pulled her out.
I agree with leaving the scene. They shouldn’t have done that! However the influencer had no part in that bitch jumping. She said “you should jump in” so the fat bitch did! So I tell someone to hand me a million dollars and they do? I should give it back? I’m confused?

How about have a fucking brain in your head and do what you feel? If that influencer would have said you should jump off a building and they do? Are they held responsible too? That’s why the country is in the fucking toilet! Is because of fucking idiots that just do something they thing is good without thought by someone else. I disagree with it. In the 1980s had that little bitch told someone they should jump in and the person knew they couldn’t swim? THEY WOULD HAVE NEVER JUMPED IN!

lechmich

Forum Veteran
fake.gif

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
Init....
They wouldn't have pulled her out because they're the blonde cunt's arse lickers and they'd be booted out of her inner circle...

methedup77

Forum Veteran
@PurrGirl come on! You know I’m right!let’s drop the liberalistic views and see it for what it is. Becasue someone tells you to do something (mind you we’re the most intelligent beings on earth) she had to jump? This day and age lots of “influencers” say shit. But that doesn’t means you have to do it. Now had she pushed her? I’d be on your side.

Tinkle_Star

come undone
I’m suspecting fake, too because I noticed she dove in rather than jumped…if she didnt know how to swim she would have jumped in legs first

Back