Kaliin Opus (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lares Deces

Forum Veteran
Thursday, this rapper (Kaliin Opus) got mad at his girlfriend and chopped her head off in the middle of a street in San Castro, CA.

I've yet to see any videos of the incident. Just wondered if anyone knew if any footage exists.

Attachments

• 12217594_090922-kgo-san-carlos-murder-victim-suspect-split-img.jpg
    12217594_090922-kgo-san-carlos-murder-victim-suspect-split-img.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 437

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
She was probably honest with him and told him his rapping is shit and he got all upset.

I haven’t seen of any footage.

His rapping really is shit. I love decent hip hop. But he can’t even keep time let alone form any lyrical content.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
She was probably honest with him and told him his rapping is shit and he got all upset.

I haven’t seen of any footage.

His rapping really is shit. I love decent hip hop. But he can’t even keep time let alone form any lyrical content.

Thursday, this rapper (Kaliin Opus) got mad at his girlfriend and chopped her head off in the middle of a street in San Castro, CA.

I've yet to see any videos of the incident. Just wondered if anyone knew if any footage exists.

RAPPER? WTF???
This Guy can't Rap 4 Shit! He's gonna get some RAPPIN on Dat Butthole once He's locked away in Prison tho! So brace yourself Snapperhead,The Whitecaps R Cummin!
Lmao,🤣🤣🤣...SP

pappa stupid

Forum Veteran

wish rappers would only rap if they take out the most popular rapper at the time they decide to rap! Hopefully cutting down on that shit.

TOOSEE

Forum Veteran

To be fair if I had to listen to that shit music Id cut someones head off.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker

I guess she got tired of fuckin a wetback loser?

Forestaltres3

Hmmm, The sweet smell of Blood
WTF san castro ??? San Carlos CA dumb fuck i live in Redwood a couple blocks down from that fuckd up shit, slashed her shit wit a sword

Back