bizarre kid mowed down by crazy driver (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Just today, and to be fair it was a worse than usual day…

I encountered:

1 Chinese mum allow her toddler to jump off the pavement into the road in front of my car.

2 Chinese women walk out in front of my car without looking on 2 separate occasions, then slowly look at me without a single sign they registered the hazard.

1 Group of Chinese mums after the school run stood chatting blocking off a junction, with half stood in the road and the other half blocking the view of oncoming traffic.

1 Chinese man in a BMW coupe that hasn’t mastered driving and smoking a cigarette at the same time ignore a give way and pull out in front of me leading me to perform an emergency braking manoeuvre. He looked at me with the same gormless face the others did, and no gesture of thanks for me not hitting him. The bastard!

Thanks to this forum, I am well prepared. However, due to the UKs tight arsed laws, I wasn’t able to make a video to upload.

JJ73

Rookie
I think that was a drivers ed car. In order to obtain a Chinese drivers license you must be able to show you can in fact run over a child in or near the road.

Kapitän Ghul'

Like a retard in the night.
Just today, and to be fair it was a worse than usual day…

I encountered:

1 Chinese mum allow her toddler to jump off the pavement into the road in front of my car.

2 Chinese women walk out in front of my car without looking on 2 separate occasions, then slowly look at me without a single sign they registered the hazard.

1 Group of Chinese mums after the school run stood chatting blocking off a junction, with half stood in the road and the other half blocking the view of oncoming traffic.

1 Chinese man in a BMW coupe that hasn’t mastered driving and smoking a cigarette at the same time ignore a give way and pull out in front of me leading me to perform an emergency braking manoeuvre. He looked at me with the same gormless face the others did, and no gesture of thanks for me not hitting him. The bastard!

Thanks to this forum, I am well prepared. However, due to the UKs tight arsed laws, I wasn’t able to make a video to upload.
Taste like dog.. or taco bell right?

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
I think that was a drivers ed car. In order to obtain a Chinese drivers license you must be able to show you can in fact run over a child in or near the road.
It was a pedestrian hating taxi driver who thinks that people who walk are stealing from him.

Back