animals King kong enters the show (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
Much like their successors they can’t be trusted.
1669983821554.gif

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Idiot seconds from death. Apparently he had been working with those gorillas for years but clearly he overstepped the mark holding that baby gorilla...

I am amazed how into the whole 'global warming' thing Wallmart have got.

In Aus no supermarkets I've ever seen have such lush foliage.

Australian child protection methods differ from those used in Detroit too. We are taught never to get between a client and their piccaninny baby as it can be terribly dangerous. In these instances we are taught to gently lay down gallon boxes of cheap wine and slowly move backwards. The 'parents' would then start fighting over the wine and the child could be thus safely taken into care...

Donkeyd

Forum Veteran
On a serious note. I would never get next to a gorilla, their strength is immeasurable. they can fold you in half backwards and not even break a sweat
Years ago I saw a doc where a chimpanzee grabs a photographer and with one arm swings him around and throws him in the water like throwing a handbag. Imagine a gorilla, on another note I'm not sure if that young gorilla even survived that because the male just grabs him so hard that must have really injured that young one

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
Years ago I saw a doc where a chimpanzee grabs a photographer and with one arm swings him around and throws him in the water like throwing a handbag. Imagine a gorilla, on another note I'm not sure if that young gorilla even survived that because the male just grabs him so hard that must have really injured that young one
They are resilient creatures

While I believe in not being cruel to animals....you gotta remember their still animals and projecting to much humanity on them can be dangerous for your health in some cases, look at pretty much everyone who's gotten to comfortable around some of natures top predators as a example

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Idiot seconds from death. Apparently he had been working with those gorillas for years but clearly he overstepped the mark holding that baby gorilla...

Mom's like; Daddy,that weird Fucks screwing around with Our Son; Kick Dat Ass Poppy! KICK DAT ASS!!!
🤣🤣🤣...SP

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Where's the attack? He was only threatened. The guy is also many, many more than two seconds from death.

This post fails to deliver. I give it two gorilla thumbs up your ass.

Back