Kyle Rittenhouse acquitted on all charges (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
No what started this mess was a black man who sexually assaulted his ex then went on to abduct their child and try to steal her car, then fought with police when they tried to arrest him then reached into the car after being told not to
Oh well that’s America for you the place is a it mad .

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
You were confident he was guilty you dumb bitch. Blame someone else as you usually do, it's never your niggerish thoughts fault.
I don't believe I ever said he was guilty. I said each charge would have to be looked at individually from the very start. I blame the prosecutor because he was awful at showing Kyle's violent tendencies, establishing a violent intention, and not being smart enough to break an 18 year old during cross.

My thoughts fault? wtf does that mean numpty? You and the meter man are so emotionally invested in America it's pathetic.

Again spouting shit without any facts! Why would they have a misdemeanour gun charge when the laws open for misinterpretation
He wants to be a nurse but I suppose you heard he was a police explorer and maybe missed the rest of the other stuff he did, then as usual took the tiniest fact and blew that up in your head
He only said he wanted to be a nurse because that plays well on the stand. He's not smart enough to be a nurse, he didn't even finish high school. The charge for the photographer that was nearly struck constitutes reckless endangerment.

He wasn't a police explorer, his mom put him in a program because he was a bit of a loser. Like his Dad, Kyle's also been violent. Dad has even spent time in prison for abusing mom, who coincidently has also been arrested for assault. Kyle's going to be a great cop. lol

Last edited:

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Fucked it up on purpose to give Kyle the best chance, probably thought the guys Kyle shot were just scumbags.
They didn't lose due to incompetence. They were outright vindictive and malicious. The only way they could have won this case was by intimidation, lying, the media's lies and threats of rioting. No chance in Hell that they could have pulled off a legitimate win.
I don't believe I ever said he was guilty. I said each charge would have to be looked at individually from the very start. I blame the prosecutor because he was awful at showing Kyle's violent tendencies, establishing a violent intention, and not being smart enough to break an 18 year old during cross.

My thoughts fault? wtf does that mean numpty? You and the meter man are so emotionally invested in America it's pathetic.

He only said he wanted to be a nurse because that plays well on the stand. He's not smart enough to be a nurse, he didn't even finish high school. The charge for the photographer that was nearly struck constitutes reckless endangerment.

He wasn't a police explorer, his mom put him in a program because he was a bit of a loser. Like his Dad, Kyle's also been violent. Dad has even spent time in prison for abusing mom, who coincidently has also been arrested for assault. Kyle's going to be a great cop. lol
You're so ignorant and full of shit.

Last edited:

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
They didn't lose due to incompetence. They were outright vindictive and malicious. The only way they could have won this case was by intimidation, lying, the media's lies and threats of rioting. No chance in Hell that they could have pulled off a legitimate win.

You're so ignorant and full of shit.
You're so fat and full of fat.
fat-guy-eatting.gif

I believe I said something like he deserved big black prison cock. lol I didn't believe OJ was innocent, he just had better lawyers.

Wombo_Combo

registered sex defender
View attachment 557297

12b7f83867e7b3896991b5ed7fe13e2fcf3aaec6525c55b778f23c99fd83d5a9_1.jpg.jpg

Fucking nigge .... Oh wait never mind @Mr. Lucifer who is the anime girl on the left with stockings and incredible ass in your signature?
Zerotwo from darling in the franxx. I don't know where that specific image came from though.

Last edited:

wiggins

Forum Veteran
In Aus the ABC covered the verdict in their ususal way. IE 'its a terrible indictment on USA and it its systemic racism' etc. Or thats how i read it.
For your possible enjoyment I include it below.

Biden waded into it of course, saying how the verdict angered him etc. The rule of law when not supported by the Commander In Chief is really at risk...

I'll be curious to see what the Squad have to say, along with the VP. Also, how long it will take for the first riots to occure as they appear sure to follow such dog whistles...

Here's the ABC (our CNN) article:

Kyle Rittenhouse acquittal spurs strong reactions from both sides of the US gun debate​

Posted 5h ago5 hours ago

Play Video. Duration: 1 minute 16 seconds

The moment Kyle Rittenhouse collapses after not guilty verdict is read
Share this article

As the last of five "not guilty" verdicts was read aloud, Kyle Rittenhouse shook with sobs and collapsed, nearly falling out of sight of the television camera fixed on him in a Wisconsin courtroom.

Key points:​

• Conservatives hailed Mr Rittenhouse as a hero for exercising his right to self-defence
  • Gun control advocates warned the verdict could inspire a new wave of armed vigilantism
  • Mass shootings have plagued the United States for decades

It was instantly the defining image of the 18-year-old's murder trial, which became such a subject of passionate debate about guns and justice that major broadcast and cable news networks set aside regular programming to reveal the jury's decision.
There was no shortage of strong opinions in the verdict's wake.
"I knew this case was big," Mr Rittenhouse's lawyer, Mark Richards, said after the trial during a news conference carried live by cable news networks.
A protester holds a placard reading 'Kyle was guilty'

Gun control advocates warn the jury's verdict could inspire a new wave of armed vigilantism.(AP: Ringo HW Chiu)
"I never knew it was going to be this big," he said.
Demonstrators gathered in a number of US cities, including Kenosha, Los Angeles, New York and Oakland, to protest against the verdict.
"[We're feeling] real anger and devastation about the fact that young black men, young black boys like Trayvon Martin, are shot dead because they are carrying around Skittles and someone like Rittenhouse is not guilty in all verdicts when he shot two people and went across state lines and used a violent weapon to murder people," Natalia Marques, a protester in New York, said.
"I mean, it's just it's absurd to me and it really reveals how broken the system is."
Demonstrators protest against the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict in New York

Civil rights advocates say the verdict would have been different if the shooter was black.(Reuters: David Dee Delgado)

President Biden says he will 'stand by' jury's decision​

American conservatives hailed Mr Rittenhouse as a hero for exercising his right to self-defence when he fatally shot two demonstrators and wounded a third who he said attacked him last year at a racial justice protest in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
Gun control advocates warned the jury's verdict could inspire a new wave of armed vigilantism, after Mr Rittenhouse — armed with an AR-15-style rifle — travelled in August 2020 from his Illinois home to Kenosha after demonstrations erupted following the police shooting of black man Jacob Blake.

Play Video. Duration: 42 seconds

The shootings took place during the third night unrest in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
US President Joe Biden said he would "stand by" the jury's decision to acquit Mr Rittenhouse.

"While the verdict in Kenosha will leave many Americans feeling angry and concerned, myself included, we must acknowledge that the jury has spoken," Mr Biden said in a statement.

Guns have long been a potent political issue in the United States, where permissive laws have led to the highest rate of civilian firearm ownership in the world.

Mass shootings, which are far more rare in other wealthy nations, have plagued the country for decades.

Mr Rittenhouse's decision, at age 17, to roam the streets of Kenosha toting a weapon in the name of protecting private property from rioters struck a particular nerve about just how far gun rights should extend.

Judge Bruce Schroeder listens as a woman reads the verdict.

Judge Bruce Schroeder dismissed all charges after the jury's verdict was announced in court.
"As the tragic events on that night in August showed, a 17-year-old arming himself with an AR-15 makes no-one safer," top officials at Giffords, the gun safety group, said in a statement.

"Today's verdict sends a troubling message that will encourage further vigilante violence and murder."
Gun rights organisations and Rittenhouse supporters celebrated the outcome as a major victory.

Within minutes of the verdict, the National Rifle Association (NRA) tweeted the Second Amendment, which speaks of the right to keep and bear arms.

Brandon Lesco, who was standing outside the Kenosha courthouse holding a "Free Kyle!" sign, said the verdict was just.

"Someone needs to be there to defend the American towns that people try to burn. I respect that he was there, I respect he carried a weapon, he used it properly, he used it legally. The jurors agree," said Mr Lesco.

The trial judge earlier this week had dismissed a misdemeanour charge against Mr Rittenhouse for illegally possessing the rifle he used in the shootings, citing vagueness in the law.

US congressman Madison Cawthorn, a Republican representative from North Carolina, said on Instagram: "Kyle Rittenhouse is not guilty my friends. You have a right to defend yourselves. Be armed, be dangerous and be moral."

Congressman Paul Gosar suggested that he would offer Mr Rittenhouse an internship.

Former Wisconsin governor Scott Walker said on Twitter the verdict was no surprise.

Some commentators sought to separate that debate from the mechanics of the trial.

"You were seeing this play out in America online in a very different way than it played out in court, when you were watching every single detail," said Sara Sidner, a CNN reporter.

People hold placards including one that reads 'the whole system is guilty'

The US has the highest rate of civilian gun ownership in the world.(AP: Noah Berger)

'Open season on human rights demonstrators'​

Mr Rittenhouse's shooting of three people made him either a vigilante who was out to make trouble or a young man who defended himself from a mob, depending upon an observer's perspective.

Civil rights lawyer Ben Crump tweeted that the outcome "would be starkly different" if the shooter was a black man.

Former Democratic presidential candidate Julian Castro agreed, voicing his opinion on Twitter.

“You know damn well that if Kyle Rittenhouse were Black he would have been found guilty in a heartbeat – or shot dead by cops on the scene," he wrote.

Was the Kyle Rittenhouse case self-defence?

Kyle Rittenhouse cries.
Kyle Rittenhouse has been found not guilty of homicide after shooting dead two men and injuring a third at a Black Lives Matter protest. The question at the centre of his trial: Was it self defence?
Read more

National Association for the Advancement of Colored People president and CEO Derrick Johnson tweeted that the trial was "a reminder of the treacherous role that white supremacy and privilege play within our justice system".
The Black Voters Matter Group tweeted: "Disappointed but not surprised. This is not justice. This is not accountability. However, this is America."
Mr Rittenhouse's acquittal created fear that protesters against racial injustice and other causes would be in danger from right-wing causes that already deemed Mr Rittenhouse a hero after the shootings.
The Reverend Jesse Jackson, the longtime civil rights leader and activist, said the verdict suggested "it's open season on human rights demonstrators".
You view a man of African American descent sitting on a white hospital bed in a green spotted gown.

The shooting left Mr Blake paralysed from the waist down.(Twitter: Ben Crump)
"The concern over this verdict is compounded by the fact that [Jacob] Blake, who was originally the issue, was shot by a policeman seven times in the back," Reverend Jackson said.
"He's in a wheelchair today, paralysed forever. And that policeman is walking the streets of Kenosha, on the force today."
ABC/wires
Posted 5h ago5 hours ago, updated 3h ago3 hours ago
Ocasio-Cortez didn't waste time.
19k retweets so the her views are rapidly circulating.
Riots are comming...

What we are witnessing is a system functioning as designed and protecting those it was designed for. My heart still breaks for the communities and families whose grief now compounds, and the countless others who will be denied and deprived in similar scenes across the country.

6:48 am · 20 Nov 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Retweets

Quote Tweets

Last edited:

Fact21

Machine
I hope he sues the hell out everyone. Just hearing these liberal networks-CNN, MSNBC, ABC, that piece of shit Nadler, scum Biden, that sheboon Joy Reid and all them.
And they still keep lying saying he carried the AR-15 across state lines, they keep
Saying the gun was illegal, they keep saying he couldn’t legally possess it, keep saying he’s a white supremist, keep saying Grosskritz or whatever the hell his name is never pointed his gun at Kyle and the fucker testified he did and that when Kyle shot him….just lie after lie from these scum.
0FE3890F-70EE-4C72-A2AE-58C34DB4A8AB.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Smooby

Retard Extraordinaire
They won't stop making it about race. So much so that other countries are reporting that Kyle killed two black men. They also keep saying if Kyle was a black man this wouldn't have been the outcome, yet a young niglet spent only one day in jail after bringing a gun to school and deliberately shooting people.. because he was bullied. THIS FUCKING WORLD

Vwj

NewbieX
It is about race, the only black man to be videoed assaulting Kyle didn’t testify, why? Because the DA wouldn’t give him immunity, so the prosecution didn’t tell the defence his details, he’s a career criminal, with a open case of domestic violence (threw his girlfriend to the floor then kicked her in the ribs, seems to have a habit of that eh?)

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
It is about race, the only black man to be videoed assaulting Kyle didn’t testify, why? Because the DA wouldn’t give him immunity, so the prosecution didn’t tell the defence his details, he’s a career criminal, with a open case of domestic violence (threw his girlfriend to the floor then kicked her in the ribs, seems to have a habit of that eh?)
That's not true. American trial system doesn't work like that. The prosecution must show all the evidence to the defense. The defense could have called him if they thought his testimony would help their case.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Besides being a nusance, mass downvoting is now against the rules. lol You can thank the mods and the banned pedo for that one.

Something tells me you beer shit yourself regularly.

Vwj

NewbieX
That's not true. American trial system doesn't work like that. The prosecution must show all the evidence to the defense. The defense could have called him if they thought his testimony would help their case.
Prosecution knew the identity of the man since June, when he approached the prosecution to testify in exchange for immunity for other charges, including a DUI, but they rejected the offer,
Kyle was up on a charge of shooting at him (known in the case as “unknown man” strangely enough) so it would be fare to say that the prosecution didn’t tell anyone his identity because they didn’t want him to testify because he kicked Kyle in the face before any shots were fired at that point, and that would indeed be self defence because Kyle had nowhere to evade to,
Prosecution should be on trial for this and a few other things

Back