efen6.jpg
efen8.jpg
efen9.jpg
efen11.jpg
efen12.jpg
efen13.jpg

KingFate

Légion Blanche
This reminds me of a story, one my my friends father's cousins was in the Vietnam war, someone stepped on a land mind. As he was dying he said "This feels like getting fucked up the ass.", to which someone else respond "how would you know what that felt like?" Everyone laughed, and then he died.

p4irs

totally shitposter, with Dunning–Kruger effect
This reminds me of a story, one my my friends father's cousins was in the Vietnam war, someone stepped on a land mind. As he was dying he said "This feels like getting fucked up the ass.", to which someone else respond "how would you know what that felt like?" Everyone laughed, and then he died.
wow hahahahaha

Manchurianhempsnakegod

Shh... my child no more tears, only dreams now.
This user was banned

Well that was awkward XD

Reactions: bja

Cloudy

NewbieX

At least he died with a good sense of humor

PTSD Is My Life

The internal medal for the wars I still fight

Me? I would have been tempted to curl up behind him and slip one in him and say does it feel like this? It would be a double whammy for me my first male on male experience and a snuff experience too!!

Hmmm I may be messed up, but I'm not that messed up.....I would have just used my fingers ;) or even better my mates torch (I had a habit whilst I was serving of holding my torch in my teeth).

PTSD Is My Life

The internal medal for the wars I still fight
Dying while your in combat is a strange thing to see, some scream, but not professional soldiers once you snap them back in as training takes over. I had to sit with a person who shall obviously remain nameless and he went through the fear came out and when he asked me I didn't lie, there was no point. Evacuation was impossible we where still under RPG and small arms fire he was high enough up and been in long enough not to take any BS so I did what I would want and told him what he knew already as he bled more (internal from punctured lung and heart we discovered later) in the last few minutes he said his only regret was not being able to say goodbye to his Mum....and then his 30 seconds later his Dad. We are still under fairly heavy small arms fire but the RPG's seemed to have stopped and I thought fuck it I've been many things in my life I can be his Mother and his Father for his last few minutes.
I just said I can do that mate come here and he broke his heart said his goodbyes to them both kissed me on my cheek and around a minute or 90 seconds later he just went heavy and started to slip from my hug I rested against the front wheel and held his hand and had the other on his neck thumb brushing his cheek until he stopped being....and then all hell fuckin erupted 3 or possibly 4 RPG's hit the disabled vehicle in front of me shacking it like a small bush and I had to get up and get on with the rest of the job in hand.
Turns out the RPG's had never stopped we had taken an almost unheard of 30-35 RPG impacts throughout the 40 minute incident I just didnt hear them, I heard the small arms but not the big friggin BOOMS!!

Angelahh

meow :o)
now we got to plant thease along the us and mexican border
why? our government will just give them free medical care, fix their stumps and then provide them housing assistance and disability income... and if our government doesnt, surely an attorney will take the case and find someone to sue

girl101

Forum Veteran
why? our government will just give them free medical care, fix their stumps and then provide them housing assistance and disability income... and if our government doesnt, surely an attorney will take the case and find someone to sue

hell we do that already with the illagals that are already here

D

DECADENCE

Internet Warrior
What the fuck is a "Fronchie"? feel sorry for the kid in the first pic shit that must hurt big time.

bja

GoreWhore
What the fuck is a "Fronchie"? feel sorry for the kid in the first pic shit that must hurt big time.

allow me to explain.. a fronchie is the term we use here on the border of texas. I live in the very tip of southwest texas. We also call them "fresas" "juarenos" but our favorite is fronchie. and I despise them!!! taking up all the healthcare all the free schooling, and all the parking spaces. They don't pay taxes, but does that stop them from crossing over on tax-free weekend? nope, and just cross back over to sell what they bought again. and they don't even speak ENGLISH!! :rant: :gunner:

D

DECADENCE

Internet Warrior
allow me to explain.. a fronchie is the term we use here on the border of texas. I live in the very tip of southwest texas. We also call them "fresas" "juarenos" but our favorite is fronchie. and I despise them!!! taking up all the healthcare all the free schooling, and all the parking spaces. They don't pay taxes, but does that stop them frpm crossing over on tax-free weekend? nope, and just cross back over to sell what they bought again. :rant: :gunner:
Fucking sucks when ya country isn't ya own anymore I know the feeling well I live in England. :tu::tu::tu:

bja

GoreWhore
damn skippy. ugh fucking fronchies. and if they hit you in a car accident..guess who gets off..and who has to pick up the bill. and then they get mad at YOU if you don't automatically speak spanish for them! I HATED that! worked at J.C. Penney at the mall last year..I don't think I look mexican who speaks spanish...but apparently I do look brown and when approached it is always in Spanish first..and no no no not the nice Spanish from Rossetta Stone. It is the spanglish they speak here. everytime I would answer back I dont speak Spanish..they act if I had slapped them in their face and called their momma a donkey! and they have the nerve to say "ohh..that no bueno..porque?...jew need to." :fuuuuuu::rant::wtf::gunner:. then get all butthurt when i said go back over the border, maybe try the rio grand and drown while your at it wetback. :woo:

Back