Last Movie You Watched..

tyyp

Rookie
will do..i just got my hands on it (used blu-ray+extra's from local best buys) :)
was tons of cannes buzz about this film too.
south korea 's film studio's now are more superior in horror genre to american studios . **it's like comparing a slick masterpiece to a paint- by- number.
american horror genre died in early 2000's. how many more regurgitated lemon remakes of great movies friday 13th, purge and SAW before lionsgate , sony and warner bros. asphyxiate us with a monumental turd..
nowadays director of get out has brought back excitement to horror genre

nowadays director of get out has brought back excitement to horror genre
NO HE HASN'T_____and you have inadvertently proven my point.
the "sequel" to this turd is in the works, and will be be called "us"..and inspired by fashion'idiot kanye west.

although racism is scary...'GET OUT' is not.
wtf furthermore this film is nothing more than the systematical machinations of universal studio's bloated PR buzz and bull shit about this black director's first film debut...that in truth is nothing but a plagiaristic template of the brian forbes' sci-fi cult horror "the stepford wives" and "the skeleton", a 1975 supernatural horror directed by iain softley.

furthermore, it didn't help matters when the stench from rotten tomatoes sauce of lies got 5 of their own sister-site fangoria critcs to pen politicizing reviews glorifying "get out" as nouveau genre of horror addressing liberal rightism, and a masterpiece of movie making deserving of its own unique category m"elemental horror". ALL BULLSHIT to be sure and a backhanded ploy by rotten tomatoes to up their 86 million subscriber base to 100 million mark....they deserve to burn in popcorn hell. .or better yet be sodimized with hot popcorn butter, marlon brando "last tango in paris' style!! Like when brando raped unsuspecting actress marie schneider' s ass with his buttered fingers at director bernardo bertolucci's secret request to so as to capture true shock and raw upset in the name of art , not considering bad cholesterol, or the actual real rape :(

the only truth "Get out' can claim is it's directorial debut gross beat "the blair witch project" , and the "get out" director jordan peele is the first black to win best screenplay, based e on hype/debut draw ......and stolen horror film tropes and slow moion fast camara shots plagerized from films far more deserving than his own

Last edited:
watched robert bressan's "au hasard balthazar ",(1966).
a real favorite of mine.. its not the first time ive seen this film nor is it my last. a beautiful movie that brilliantly and quietly creeps up and into you conscience and changes your head space, as it lures you into picturesque beauty..... only to suspends you into heartache as it drops you headfirst into the chaos of this film's story. that is the genius famed french director bressan ..

its classic tragedy cult french cinema. a masterpiece to be sure the story of bathazar the donkey will change your life and outlook on life forever....
*roger ebert's review rather than trailer//pics is the only fair and honest to segway this most special and unique film as its content and premise may not be for everybody so spoilers are unavoidable
Au Hasard Balthazar Movie Review (1966) | Roger Ebert

Last edited:

Jon E(vil)

True gore artist.
The head hunter. 2018
3/10.
A one act play with some nice scenery. The whole film has only a few lines of dialouge said by the 'father' character to a grave.
It could be described as Hagazussa stripped down. But that's when it kinda fell apart. The story is there, despite the sparse dialouge, but it didn't engage me enough to stop me hitting the F.F. button 40mins in to 70 mins run time.

tyyp

Rookie
the "sequel" to this turd is in the works, and will be be called "us"..and inspired by fashion'idiot kanye west.

wtf furthermore this film is nothing more than the systematical machinations of universal studio's bloated PR buzz and bull shit about this black director's first film debut...that in truth is nothing but a plagiaristic template of the brian forbes' sci-fi cult horror "the stepford wives" and "the skeleton", a 1975 supernatural horror directed by iain softley.

furthermore, it didn't help matters when the stench from rotten tomatoes sauce of lies got 5 of their own sister-site fangoria critcs to pen politicizing reviews glorifying "get out" as nouveau genre of horror addressing liberal rightism, and a masterpiece of movie making deserving of its own unique category m"elemental horror". ALL BULLSHIT to be sure and a backhanded ploy by rotten tomatoes to up their 86 million subscriber base to 100 million mark....they deserve to burn in popcorn hell. .or better yet be sodimized with hot popcorn butter, marlon brando "last tango in paris' style!! Like when brando raped unsuspecting actress marie schneider' s ass with his buttered fingers at director bernardo bertolucci's secret request to so as to capture true shock and raw upset in the name of art , not considering bad cholesterol, or the actual real rape :(

the only truth "Get out' can claim is it's directorial debut gross beat "the blair witch project" , and the "get out" director jordan peele is the first black to win best screenplay, based e on hype/debut draw ......and stolen horror film tropes and slow moion fast camara shots plagerized from films far more deserving than his own

every person who knows any knowledge about movies, how its made and acting so on, would all agree how fantastic film it is.
Maybe not horror or scary, but definately exciting. There are no horror movies at all actually if thinking that way, only for them they exist who dont know life and live according own boundaries like fear.:whoa::rolleyes:

yeah there are some funny areas and some holes where person can easily fall into and nag so it will ruin film experience for them, but its all about changing your mindset to see the effort deeper meaning in it. Its possible that your personal emotions and experiences has also affected your understanding about things, to made you fall into that hole also like characters in film itself.

if you start to follow any details to put into genres or how anything should be into restrain...
You are always going to suffer and not seeing life the most deepest ways the way it really is.

These movies you mentioned are all completely different, director got only inspired by it, and where has kanye west anything to do with it. Where did you get that info. He told he got idea from hes own life and explaning to crowd detailed about the differences.

similarity with stepford wifes is just that shocking element about changing person to own sick mind.

Every artist gets inspired by previous people who have walked on this planet, so its normal some bits here and there are little similar, but they took and make its own. Every work is still different. Especially nowadays where you can make some dimensions much better compared do past films, with lot creativity and possibilites. It goes for everything, but if reading only reviews without really experiencing yourself, and leting people thoughts affect your mind, because people can write and tell what ever according to their own polishing writeskilling mind.

If you do their thinking for yourself, you are completelly missing out much great things the movies portray. I see many people they try to read reviews and then making decisions to watch or not, what a poor way to exist.:O:faganono:

Just like in music genre, you cannot expect to follow certain rules what people want and director wants. metallica black album is perfect example of real artist who steps out from comfort zone and creates one of their best singles, which gain new fans and brought their music to another level. More you like to follow your own vision :cool:how everything should be made according do books and genres more you stay in your own limited mind to complain and suffer.

Just like PSG rating of films, where youngs its not suitable to see movies, but adults can, but adults havent grow up either to realise that all movies are just a act – fake imagination land, where you are being pulled in it, because actor is so great its fooling you too. So your not living life itself, but staying in fake life, which makes you dull. because play is just so well done.

Im not against movies, its great art form and expression and i dont try insult anyone, or judge:shh: , But enough sensitivity is needed to cut through walls, like that balthazar movie helps. Do see value in movie and whats it is really about that makes them great, without leting your judgemental mind to affect it according to your own personal emotions or experiences or whatsoever. Definately its not easy if seeing new generation movies, one of most hardest things.

I tell you one donkey joke as its mentioned above.

Man donkey died and planed to buy another one. Seller says yeah its perfect donkey, very sensitive and doing everything what asked for, but you cannot abuse him or either use bad words on donkey.:spank:
Man say, but its great thats perfect donkey im tired of hitting and using filthy words do get them moving. I pay even extra price for that sensitive donkey.

Donkey was sitting in barn and next day, man said okay donkey, it is time, lets get going. But donkey was still and didnt move. Man said, please donkey lets go. But no donkey was just. Man went on knees and begged:why?!: lets go - please donkey. Praying didnt help either and im not supposed to abuse donkey either, what should i do?

He went back to shop and told the issue. You told its good donkey, i pleaded, prayed, but its still not responding, what to do.

Man said yes he is most loyal donkey, he always comes back to here.;)

He say let me see, took a stick and hit it into hes head :nigger:and then throw it away and said come

Man said you idiot, you were not supposed to slap and the way you hit it, i have never seen anyone hitting animal like that.

Ex owner just said no no, he is very sensitive, but you have to get hes attention first.

Some people need some wake up call to realise something more, but i do agree how sick and repulsive team brando was towards that acctress. Only thinking about their own sick satisfaction creating some film without considering schneider feelings.It is like same when letting bellucci make real rape in irreversible:titfuck:

Jon E(vil)

True gore artist.
The quiet family. South Korea. 1998.
10/10.
A really funny black comedy about a family that buys a lodge at the foot of a mountain and has to deal with people dying.
It was directed by Kim Jee-Woon who went on to direct A tale of two sisters and I saw the devil. Both good movies, 'I saw' being a stunner. The story starts with the first guy killing himself and them getting rid of the body. From there they keep piling up. But it's not a case of them covering up. There was a couple of loose ends but it really didnt matter, it was the way things evolved that kept me laughing.
No subs on the trailer. The entire movie can be seen on You Tube.

Alice Ayres

Rascal Slut
The quiet family. South Korea. 1998.
10/10.
A really funny black comedy about a family that buys a lodge at the foot of a mountain and has to deal with people dying.
It was directed by Kim Jee-Woon who went on to direct A tale of two sisters and I saw the devil. Both good movies, 'I saw' being a stunner. The story starts with the first guy killing himself and them getting rid of the body. From there they keep piling up. But it's not a case of them covering up. There was a couple of loose ends but it really didnt matter, it was the way things evolved that kept me laughing.
No subs on the trailer. The entire movie can be seen on You Tube.
"I saw" is one of my all time favorite movies. Part of my top 5 list. I haven't gotten around to watching this one yet. soon tho.

Jon E(vil)

True gore artist.
A bittersweet life. South Korea. 2005.
8/10
By the director of The quiet family, a violent revenge film.
The film was written and directed by Kim Jee-Woon. It had some layers to it but the plot didn't quite go in the direction i thought it would.
It was really more focused on the inter-play of the gangsters and a one-way-trip of no holds violence for the main character.
The fights scenes were pretty good, not Oldboy good, but getting there.

the wailing 2016
this movie is like crack to a cinephile !! :tu: ,,,,,,,, ( there's enough canted angle camera shots, breathlessly skillful unfolding editing , tons of psychological-religious-voodoo cluster fuck subtleties and layers to inspire repeat viewings on and on for the ages...

no spoilers :) .director na hong-jin delivers a complex film that masterfully takes conventional horror genre tropes and skillfully up-ends them relying on artful camera cuts and smooth transitons between various storylines that culminate to a shattering climax that director na hong-jin's takes us on in this cinematic journey that shocks the indirect question. that that we are left with at its end : what is our own existential complacency in this life and in this world.
* director na hong-jin believes the answer "may be too frightening"

much thanks to Alice Ayres excellent taste in cinema who posted the wailing weeks ago !! i'm addicted :)

Last edited:

Alice Ayres

Rascal Slut
the wailing 2016
this movie is like crack to a cinephile !! :tu: ,,,,,,,, ( there's enough canted angle camera shots, breathlessly skillful unfolding editing , tons of psychological-religious-voodoo cluster fuck subtleties and layers to inspire repeat viewings on and on for the ages...

no spoilers :) .director na hong-jin delivers a complex film that masterfully takes conventional horror genre tropes and skillfully up-ends them relying on artful camera cuts and smooth transitons between various storylines that culminate to a shattering climax that director na hong-jin's takes us on in this cinematic journey that shocks the indirect question. that that we are left with at its end : what is our own existential complacency in this life and in this world.
* director director na hong-jin believes the answer "may be too frightening"

much thanks to Alice Ayres excellent taste in cinema who posted the wailing weeks ago !! i'm addicted :)
how did you like the ending?
it gave me so much anxiety! i thought i had the whole movie figured out until then. i had to sit up and pay attention cuz the suspense was too much.

how did you like the ending?
it gave me so much anxiety! i thought i had the whole movie figured out until then. i had to sit up and pay attention cuz the suspense was too much.
:5stars: DON'T READ WARNING :5stars:film critique and SPOILERS

yeah the ending was brutally jarring but brilliantly justified and perfectly in keeping with the wailings main theme about the horrifying truth about mankind's inability to communicate and the unperceived consequences it wrought upon mankind's relationships with the concepts of love, fear,mortality and god. (to illustrate how shitty words are as tools, just try to explain strawberry ice cream to a blind man...you can't!

in the wailing director na hong-jin masterfully depicts the devastation wrong perceptions communicated can fester by using the film's arc of characters : (the paranoid village......the quiet stranger (japanese man).......the bewildered cops traumatized cant investigate.........the ineffective catholic priest ("sorry the church cannot help you' he said to cops).............failed ritual fucked by rumors..........goodhearted white dress lady slandered for tossing smalL stones....... the jap cussed and bullied for his diaper and camera...an on and on

and far reaching tentacles of half truths and paranoid conjecture continue into that split second the cop father makes his fateful last choice. nobody decided for him those last choices but at least he left life with the last happy vision of life as he knew namely the vison of him promising to protect his daughter he;s a cop after all and his daughter believing and smiling up at him. and so we too are left behind as specators to wonder and bicker what was real, what what was truth, and how too were we somewhat duped in our views of the white dressed lady and that quiet japanese stranger who stood not for evil but rather for everythng that is good....

Last edited:

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?

Many a truth told here:nod::nod::nod::nod: