Last Movie You Watched..

Janine

Mini Wiconi -Water Is Life!
It's about unconditional love, humanity and inhumanity.
A quality movie worth every second spent viewing.
I give it a 7 outta 10

Guillermo Del Toro is a brillant director I throughly enjoy watching his movies Pan's Labyrinth is one of my faves that he directed. :tu:

LjDes

Pleasantly Deviant
Guillermo Del Toro is a brillant director I throughly enjoy watching his movies Pan's Labyrinth is one of my faves that he directed. :tu:
I didn't know what to expect when I put it on. I was pleasantly surprised to see the "lack of" hollywood overkill for a change and more focus subtle morality. It was touching, and now I'm gonna check out Pan's Labyrinth @Janine if it's around 🤙

Janine

Mini Wiconi -Water Is Life!
I didn't know what to expect when I put it on. I was pleasantly surprised to see the "lack of" hollywood overkill for a change and more focus subtle morality. It was touching, and now I'm gonna check out Pan's Labyrinth @Janine if it's around 🤙
LD if you happen to have amazon prime tv it's on their also on HBO if you happen to subscribe to that.:)

Jon E(vil)

True gore artist.
The revenge of the pink panther. 1978.
9/10.
Peter Sellers as his iconic character 'Chief Inspector Jacques Clouseau', the bumbling french detective. A business mob boss wants to prove he still has it, so he attempts to kill Clouseau, he fails so Clouseau along with Kato go about figuring out who tried to kill him, this time.
Loads of humourous stunts and a pretty good plot for what is the last time Sellers performed the role. I havent seen the other ones since i was young and this was the 6th. But for a 90min film it wasn't 'lol' funny but keep me amused.