Last Movie You Watched..

Jon E(vil)

True gore artist.
then my friend you have no heart and have painted it black to see it only one way
Just like with joker, i understand why you dont like them, and you are right, but your missing out lof of sweetness of emotion also

If your real rambo fan to know what this character means and represent you are able to shoot it that angle to like this movie to understand the emotional part which they tried to go for to complete the cycle, but also to have tear in your eye in the end
Maybe now your not able to feel it but when your older you may understand :)

I think it would be nice idea to recreate some scenes in the end with your puppet films, especially where it got little bit bloody. And maybe making some rape scene more hardcore visible compared to movie lol
And no im not dirty thinker pervert, everyone who are reading this. Im just talking way how your mindset has been with your muppet short films
Imagine this you doing rambo film better in your own taste with your puppets humour then actual movie, thats quite something
Maybe so, maybe not. Joker made a billion dollars, but the reviews were pretty average, and now there is talk of a sequel.
I agree with Scorsese.
The original Rambo was about a war vet going to see his friend and then being run out of town and beaten by the police, he then reacts violently and things escalate. 2, 3, 4 and 5 were 'Rambo' being hired or recruited to carry out slaugher fests.

I'm along way past 21.
If you want to have any input in the videos i make. There is one simple rule.
Split the bills, or split your legs.

tyyp

Rookie
Maybe so, maybe not. Joker made a billion dollars, but the reviews were pretty average, and now there is talk of a sequel.
I agree with Scorsese.
The original Rambo was about a war vet going to see his friend and then being run out of town and beaten by the police, he then reacts violently and things escalate. 2, 3, 4 and 5 were 'Rambo' being hired or recruited to carry out slaugher fests.

I'm along way past 21.
If you want to have any input in the videos i make. There is one simple rule.
Split the bills, or split your legs.
i think i know someone who has secret fantasy of that last part, but i dont think that person is willing to do this in reality:lolnasty:

pentyum_poor

Fresh Meat
Rambo Last Blood
Pretty fucked to the guy that was cut the chest opened and ripped off his heart out. Actually I did a replay on that scene bcoz maybe I didn't heard on the background voice that says "FINISH HIM" before John Rambo did his gore skills. :lulz::lulz::lulz:

Brainfart

I'm sorry if I have offended you
Rambo Last Blood
Pretty fucked to the guy that was cut the chest opened and ripped off his heart out. Actually I did a replay on that scene bcoz maybe I didn't heard on the background voice that says "FINISH HIM" before John Rambo did his gore skills. :lulz::lulz::lulz:
How about Rambo first blood, a movie about a twelve year old girl...

Jon E(vil)

True gore artist.
Cuento De Navidad. (Christmas tale) 2006. Spain.
6/10
A group of kids find a woman dressed as santa in a hole. They figure out she's a bank robber and extort some of the money from her, she eventually gets out of the hole and tries to hunt them down.
The film was part of a series called Films To Keep You Awake. This one was directed by Paco Plaza who did the REC trilogy and Veronica for Netflix.
It was small cast but had a lot going on plot wise. Part of it consisted of two of the kids doing a voodoo ritual, this ultimately backfires.
Nothing really xmas related just 'happened' to be set around that time.
No english subtitles.

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
p17580215_b_v8_ac.jpg

Watched the whole season of this on netflix yesterday 8/10 . if you played the game you will love this. Season 2 doesn't come out till 2021 😭😭

Jon E(vil)

True gore artist.
Rams. Iceland. 2015.
9/10
Two elderly brothers who don't get along are forced to confront each other when ones flock of sheep is infected.
A really well filmed drama with touches of humour. But the tone is desperate and bleak and it doesn't let up.
The plot was quite interesting and set up a conclusion that i wanted to see, but also just wanted to stop because it just fucking depressing.
It reminded me of Tyrannosaur which is also a bleak film but that had a slightly happier ending. This did not.
Great film, but something i would probably not watch again.